Family Day in Whistler, BC
February 21, 2022
Family Day gives you the opportunity to spend extra time with your loved ones in Whistler. It's a long weekend made for adventuring in your own backyard. Get out and play, connect with nature in wide-open spaces, and take in our cultural side with arts and heritage experiences. Start planning your long weekend now.
2021 Family Discounts and Offers
Here's a look at the special offers available to families in 2021. Please check back in 2022 for updated offers.
Ski and Snowboard Rentals
Nordic Skiing & Snowshoeing at Lost Lake Nordic Trails
- 50% off all cross-country ski and snowshoe day tickets at Lost Lake Park
Ice Skating at Whistler Olympic Plaza
- Free admission. First come, first served (no reservations) at the ice skating rink.
Meadow Park Sports Centre
- Receive a free skate rental with a booking for indoor public skate. Book at whistler.ca/skate.
- Join a family-friendly stick & puck session scheduled from 10:15 to 11:45 AM. Book at whistler.ca/stickandpuck.
Arts and Culture
- Free admission to Audain Art Museum for families. Timed tickets required, capacity is limited.
- Free admission to Vallea Lumina, a multimedia night walk, for children 5 and under
- Free transfers for children 5 and under with YVR Skylynx when travelling with an adult
- Free transfers for children 5 and under with Whistler Shuttle when travelling with an adult
- Free transfers for children 6 and under with Epic Rides (not valid on Richmond to Whistler Roundtrip) when travelling with an adult
Whistler's Year-round Family Travel Program
BC Transit’s Family Travel Program allows up to three children (12 years and under) to travel for free with a full fare paying adult customer.
Family Fun in Whistler
There are plenty of ways to have fun with your family here, and while skiing and snowboarding are big reasons to visit, they're only the tip of the iceberg for winter fun. Browse the following for more ideas on things to do this February.
The Whistler Insider Blog: Family Advice