Canadas Premier Golf Destination
- Play four championship golf courses from 4 of the world's top designers, open until mid-October
- Enjoy quieter greens and bigger savings with midweek Fall Stay & Play Golf Packages from $255
- Fall brings ideal playing conditions with crisp mountain air against an incredible backdrop of changing colours and alpine vistas
- All courses rated as SCOREGolf’s Best Public Courses in Canada for 2021, recognizing the Top 59 public courses nationwide
- To learn more about golf in Whistler, call 1.800.944.7853 to speak with our Whistler-based Travel Consultants
A par 72, 7,001 yard course.
Fairmont Chateau Whistler
Robert Trent Jones Jr.
A par 72, 6,635 yard course.
A par 71, 6,961 yard course.
A par 71, 6,722 yard course.
Stay & Play Golf Packages from $255 CAD* per person, per night
Whistler is Canada’s premier golf destination offering four pristine golf courses that allow you to challenge yourself while enjoying the majestic mountain views. Choose from our multi-course stay and play golf getaways and enjoy an exceptional golf experience with outstanding value!
*Every round includes complimentary cart usage. Package price is a per person / per night rate and based on a 3-night, 3-round stay for 2 adults sharing a hotel room from May to October. Price is based on 18-hole, afternoon tee times during midweek.
10 Reasons to Tee Off
Whistler as a golf destination? You bet. The Insider tells you why we’re out playing in paradise this summer.
Matt Ginella Visits Whistler
With The Golf Channel
Golfer, journalist and TV presenter Matt Ginella visited Whistler with the Golf Channel. Let's see what golfing in Whistler is like with Ginella!
Discover Golf in Whistler
Check out Whistler's world-class golf courses for yourself. Follow @GoWhistler and tag your photos #OnlyInWhistler to be featured.
Stay & Play Packages
from $127 CAD pp/pn
Combine lodging and activities into one package to receive exclusive discounted rates.