Canadas Premier Golf Destination
- Play four championship golf courses from four of the world's top designers
- Enjoy open spaces, quieter greens and bigger savings with midweek Stay & Play Golf Packages from $189
- Golf is the ideal activity for fresh air, social distancing and staying in your bubble
- All courses rated as SCOREGolf’s Best Public Courses in Canada, recognizing the Top 59 public courses nationwide
- To learn more about 2021 Whistler golf packages, call 1.800.944.7853 to speak with our Whistler-based Travel Consultants
A par 72, 7,001 yard course.
Fairmont Chateau Whistler
Robert Trent Jones Jr.
A par 72, 6,635 yard course.
A par 71, 6,961 yard course.
A par 71, 6,722 yard course.
Stay & Play Golf Packages from $189* per person, per night
Whistler is Canada’s premier golf destination offering four pristine golf courses that allow you to challenge yourself while enjoying the majestic mountain views. Choose from our multi-course stay and play golf getaways and enjoy an exceptional golf experience with outstanding value!
*Every round includes complimentary cart usage. Package price is a per person / per night rate and based on a 3-night, 3-round stay for 4 adults sharing a 2-bedroom unit / suite in May, June, September or October. Price is based on 18 hole early morning / early afternoon tee times during midweek.
Golfing in Whistler:
What's New for 2021
Dreaming of greens? Whistler's golf courses are getting ready for a big spring and summer season. Here's what's happening on the greens.
Matt Ginella Visits Whistler
With The Golf Channel
Golfer, journalist and TV presenter Matt Ginella visited Whistler with the Golf Channel. Let's see what golfing in Whistler is like with Ginella!
Discover Golf in Whistler
Check out Whistler's world-class golf courses for yourself. Follow @GoWhistler and tag your photos #OnlyInWhistler to be featured.
Whistler Rewards. Locals Get It.
Sign up to receive free rewards
BC or Washington resident? Sign up to get great deals delivered to your inbox every month.