Whistler Weather Conditions

See live images of Whistler from our webcams or get more information on our climate and seasons with our weather history and stats.


Current Valley Conditions: Updated Tuesday March 02, 2021 at 11:00 PST

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy 1.9°C

Visibility: 24.1 km | Sunrise: 06:53 | Sunset: 17:55

Convert to °F

Snow Report and Mountain Conditions: Updated March 2 at 8:00 AM

New:
2 cm
24 hr:
2 cm
48 hr:
2 cm
7 Days:
25 cm
Season:
873 cm
Base:
248 cm

Alpine: -9 °C

Wind: High at 37 - 37 km/h from the S

Visibility: Unlimited

Freezing Level: 800 m

Mid Mountain: -5 °C

Wind: Light at 12 - 28 km/h from the S


Alpine Forecast

Issued: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 6:00:00 AM PST

Synopsis

A patchy and generally unsettled southwesterly flow is expected through Thursday with a mixture of sunny conditions and weak disturbances bringing light snow, with milder temperatures.

From very late on Thursday through Saturday early morning, an organized and mild frontal system is expected to hit the coast with moderate snowfall and gusty ridge top winds. Timing and amounts, however, are still adjusting regarding this feature.

Today

Mainly cloudy.

Mainly cloudy.

Alpine Temperature: High -4 °C

Wind south: 15-25 km/h.

Freezing Level: 1300 metres

Tonight

Cloudy with clear periods.

Cloudy with clear periods.

Alpine Temperature: Low -6 °C

Wind south: 15-25 km/h.

Freezing Level: 200 metres

Wednesday

Cloudy with sunny periods.

Cloudy with sunny periods.

Alpine Temperature: High -3 °C

Wind south: 10-30 km/h.

Freezing Level: 1400 metres

Thursday

Cloudy with sunny periods. Periods of snow developing in the evening.

Cloudy with sunny periods. Periods of snow developing in the evening.

Alpine Temperature: Low -6 °C, High -2 °C

Wind light to 20 km/h.

Freezing Level: 1500 metres

Accumulation: 2-5 cm.

Friday

Snow.

Snow.

Alpine Temperature: Low -6 °C, High -2 °C

Wind south: 25-40 km/h gusting to 80 km/h.

Freezing Level: 1600 metres

Accumulation: 20-30 cm.

Saturday

Cloudy with periods of snow in the morning.

Cloudy with periods of snow in the morning.

Alpine Temperature: Low -7 °C, High -4 °C

Wind south: 15-35 km/h.

Freezing Level: 1200 metres

Accumulation: 7-10 cm.

Sunday

Mainly cloudy with scattered flurries.

Mainly cloudy with scattered flurries.

Alpine Temperature: Low -8 °C, High -6 °C

Wind south: 15 km/h gusting to 55 km/h.

Freezing Level: 900 metres

Accumulation: 2-4 cm.

Monday

Mainly cloudy with scattered flurries.

Mainly cloudy with scattered flurries.

Alpine Temperature: Low -9 °C, High -7 °C

Mostly light ridge wind occasionally gusting to 30 km/h.

Freezing Level: 1100 metres

Accumulation: 2-4 cm.

Tuesday

A mix of sun and cloud.

A mix of sun and cloud.

Alpine Temperature: Low -9 °C, High -7 °C

Wind light to 15 km/h.

Freezing Level: 900 metres

This alpine forecast is provided by RWDI



Valley Forecast

Issued: Tuesday March 02, 2021 at 11:00 PST

Today

Chance of rain showers or flurries
  • 3°C
  • 40%

Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries this afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 2 or low.

Tonight

Chance of flurries
  • -3°C
  • 40%

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3.

Wednesday

Chance of flurries or rain showers
  • 4°C
  • 0°C
  • 60%

Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers near noon. High plus 4. UV index 2 or low.

Thursday

Periods of rain
  • 6°C
  • 3°C

Periods of rain. High 6.

Friday

Rain
  • 5°C
  • -2°C

Rain. High plus 5.

Saturday

Chance of showers
  • 5°C
  • 0°C
  • 60%

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 5.

Sunday

Chance of showers
  • 7°C
  • -1°C
  • 60%

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 7.

Monday

A mix of sun and cloud
  • 8°C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 8.

Skiing in deep powder on Blackcomb Mountain

Tech Leap: Six Apps for
Your Day on the Slopes

Six apps that Whistler locals use to give their ski day the edge. From navigation to snow alerts, tracking run times to finding friends.

Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa

Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa
Save up to 20%

Deluxe Hotel

Plus FREE parking and late checkout for BC & Alberta residents.

Mid-week Dining Voucher

Free $25 Dining Voucher
for Each Midweek Night Booked

Book a stay for arrival until April 30, 2021 to receive a free $25 Dining Voucher for each midweek night you stay.