bubly™ Tube Park
- All the exhilaration of sliding on snow – no special equipment or training required!
- Over 1,000 feet of sliding bliss with multiple lanes and a special conveyor lift to return you to the top
- Easily accessible from the Village by the Excalibur Gondola (no ticket required)
- Take the family for a night adventure – try tubing under lights in the evening
Please note: Tickets are not available for purchase online this winter. Tickets cannot be purchased over the phone. Purchase tickets from the ticket window at the Tube Park. See how to get there. Also note that payment is accepted by debit or credit card only. No cash sales.
bubly™ Tube Park Hours of Operation:
The Whistler Blackcomb bubly™ Tube Park is open from December 16, 2020 to March 29, 2021.
- 10 AM – 6 PM: Weekends & Holidays
- 11 AM – 6 PM: Weekdays (depending on snow conditions)
- Children 3 – 6 years must purchase a Mini ticket which is only sold at the window (no pre-purchase)
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be at least 36" tall (91 cm) to tube in the park
- Children between 36" (91 cm) to 41" (103 cm) tall may use the 2 children's lanes from the halfway point
- To manage capacity, tickets will only be available for purchase at the Tube Park
Hours and dates of operation are subject to change based upon weather and conditions. Note - the light board at the bottom of Excalibur indicates whether or not the Tube Park is open. Holiday periods include Family Day Weekend and Easter Weekend.
*Operating dates and hours are weather permitting. Please confirm with Whistler Blackcomb Guest Relations.
2020/21 Whistler Blackcomb bubly™ Tube Park Ticket Prices
Tickets are not available to purchase online this winter and must be purchased from the ticket window at the Tube Park. Please also note that payment is accepted by debit or credit card only. No cash sales.
The Whistler Blackcomb bubly™ Tube Park operates in Winter from December 16, 2020 – March 2021.
||Adult (19-64 Yrs)
||Youth (13-18 Yrs)
||Child (7-12 Yrs)
||Mini (3-6 Yrs)
How to Get There
- The Whistler Blackcomb bubly™ Tube Park is located just above mid-station of the Excalibur Gondola and adjacent to Lot 8.
- Access on foot is via a "no cost" ride on the lower line of the Excalibur Gondola up to the mid-station and is open the same hours as the Whistler Blackcomb bubly™ Tube Park. No ticket required to access the Gondola.
- Once at the mid-station, guests cross the ski run towards Lot 7 and proceed up the side of the run on the walkway to the Whistler Blackcomb bubly™ Tube Park pathway entrance (it is well marked and lit during evening operations).
- Those who are not comfortable with stairs or require direct access (i.e. strollers, wheelchair etc) should go by car up to Lot 8 where they can directly access the park.
- Access by vehicle is by driving up to Lot 8 and crossing the bridge over to the Park.
- Free Parking at Lot 8
- In order to better manage capacity for the 2020/21 season, tickets will only be sold at the Tube Park. Payment with debit or credit card only (no cash on site). The tickets will only be valid for date of purchase.
- Masks will be mandatory at all times when in the park.
- Tube handles are disinfected between each guest.
- Children must be at least 3 years of age and at a minimum height of 36in or 91cm tall to tube. Children between 36in (91 cm) to 41in (103 cm) tall are designated to use the Mini-kids lane only from the halfway point
- Children under 12 must be accompanied in the Tube Park by an Adult. Kids under 12 can still ride by themselves as long as they are tall enough.
- One person per tube only. Adults may hang onto their child's tube in the kids' lane. (conditions permitting).
- Tube chaining or linking is permitted where sliders can join up and go down a lane together as long as conditions permit.
- No sleds, toboggans or other self-owned tubes are permitted in the Tube Park.
What to Wear
- Sliders should be prepared for varying weather conditions and temperatures.
- Recommend proper winter boots with a good grip.
- Warm winter clothing
- Snow pants (especially for children).
- Ski googles/helmets (recommended for children).
- Ski Boots are NOT permitted on the Tube Park for safety reasons.
- 7 tube lanes to enjoy from a more gentle slope (kids lane) to longer faster lanes. There is a "kids only" lane half way up the conveyor for those under the minimum adult lane height requirement.
- There are adult size tubes and kids tubes (for those under the minimum adult lane height). We also have a few double tubes (Conditions permitting use only)
- There are staff stationed at the base of the lift, top of the lift, start of the mini-kids lane, regular lanes as well as in the run out lanes to provide assistance and instruction.
- Tube Lift (conveyor) for easy access up to the tube lanes.
- Hot snacks/beverages available for purchase on site. featuring Belgian Waffles, French hot dogs, hot chocolate, and some other types of snack food and beverages (no alcohol).
- Heated Washroom facilities.
- Fire pit area with seating. Seating also available around the Snack hut
- Fully lit for night tubing.
- Full sound system covering the entire park with family friendly music.
*Tickets are subject to availability and price changes.