Childcare, Babysitting & Camps
Time for a date night? Take a look at the services on offer then book some time to yourself while the kids are being entertained.
|Teddy Bear Daycare
Teddy Bear Daycare is a licensed childcare located inside Millennium Place in Whistler Village. While the venue specializes in longterm childcare for local families, daily drop-ins are available.
- Daycare accepts children age 30 months to 5 years old
- Full or half day options available
- Food is not provided, please supply lunch and snacks
Babysitting Whistler are based in Whistler Village and offer a range of services for families with children, year-round. Nannies and baby sitters are available to come to your accommodation during the day and in the evening.
- Newborns to 14 years of age
- Include indoor and outdoor activities that vary with seasons
- Children's party activities and supplies
|Whistler Core Fitness
The Core is a gym located in the Village with an indoor climbing wall and excellent programs for entertaining kids year-round.
- Hour long Guided Climbing sessions for ages 4 and up
- Climb and Dine Evening Programs for ages 6 and up
- Winter Kids Adventure camps with indoor climbing combined with outdoor activities like the Tube Park
- Suitable for all levels of experience, with supervision and lessons from friendly guides
- Reservations recommended
|Baby's on the Go
Baby’s on the Go is a baby equipment rental company serving Whistler. It provides quality service and rentals to your hotel, condo or chalet.
- Essential baby gear including cribs, strollers, high chairs, toys, car seats, and more
- Delivery and assembly service is available
- Save when you reserve one of the special Mountain Baby Packages
DFX Kids Bike Park Lessons and Camps
The Whistler Mountain Bike Park DFX Daily Kids programs are among the best in North America. Under the guidance of experienced coaches, there is no better way for your child to experience the thrill of mountain biking in a supervised and controlled environment. The kids camp program offers lessons that will provide your children with the fundamental foundations to the sport, in groups that are suitable for any level of experience.
Learn more about lessons and camps.