Childcare, Babysitting & Camps
Time for a date night? Take a look at the services on offer then and book some time to yourself while the kids are being entertained.
DFX Kids Bike Park Lessons -Ages 5-12 years old
The Whistler Mountain Bike Park DFX Daily Kids programs are undoubtedly among the best in North America. Under the guidance of our esteemed and professionally certified coaches, there is no better way for your child to experience the thrill of mountain biking in a supervised and controlled environment. The kids camp program offers lessons that will provide your children with the fundamental foundations to the sport, in groups that are suitable for any level of experience.
Maximum of 4 participants per group. Lunch is provided. Beginner classes may not descend down the Bike Park on the trails; readiness to descend will depend on the ability and stamina of the whole group. Beginner lessons not riding down the mountain will be spent in the learning areas at the top of Fitzsimmons Chair and on the trails in the valley.
Whistler Kids Childcare
Whistler Blackcomb offers fully licensed day time childcare programs for children aged 18 to 48 months through Whistler Kids. All childcare staff are trained in First Aid and love kids. They offer complimentary TELUS pagers so you can rest assured that everything is fine and enjoy your ski day with total piece of mind.
Whistler Kids programs generally run from November to April. Check back later in the year for the opening dates and prices.
Drop Off Times: Between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM
Pick-Up Time: No later than 3:30 PM
Please take a moment to complete the Emergency Information Form and bring it with you on the first day to save time during registration. Childcare regulations require parents to bring a photo of their child to put on file with their Emergency Form. Parents are also advised to read the Whistler Blackcomb Illness and Medication Policy.
Please note: Age restrictions refer to the age of the child while in Whistler, not at the time the booking is made. Parents may be asked to show proof of their child's date of birth because of licensing regulations. Please bring a copy of your child's birth certificate, passport or medical card with child's birth date on the first day of daycare.
|Teddy Bear Daycare
Teddy Bear Daycare is a licensed childcare located inside Millennium Place in Whistler Village. While the venue specializes in long-term childcare for local families, daily drop-ins are available.
- Daycare accepts children age 30 months to 5 years old
- Full or half day options available
- Food is not provided, please supply lunch and snacks
Babysitting Whistler are based in Whistler Village and offer a range of services for families with children, year-round. Nannies and baby sitters are available to come to your accommodation during the day and in the evening.
- Newborns to 14 years of age
- Include indoor and outdoor activities that vary with seasons
- Children's party activities and supplies
|Whistler Core Fitness
The Core is a gym located in the Village with an indoor climbing wall and excellent programs for entertaining kids.
- Hour long Guided Climbing sessions for ages 4 and up
- Climb and Dine Evening Programs for ages 6 and up
- Winter Kid's Adventure camps with indoor climbing combined with outdoor activities like the Tube Park
- Suitable for all levels of experience, with supervision and lessons from friendly guides
- Reservations recommended
|Baby's on the Go
Baby’s on the Go is a baby equipment rental company serving Whistler. It provides quality service and rentals to your hotel, condo or chalet.
- Essential baby gear including cribs, strollers, high chairs, toys, car seats, and more
- Delivery and assembly service is available
- Save when you reserve one of the special Mountain Baby Packages