Parking in Whistler
Looking for a parking lot for a day trip or something longer term? Learn more about the Day Lots and other parking options in Whistler for cars, motorcycles, RVs and electic vehicles.
For current parking rates, monthly passes and restrictions visit the Resort Municipality of Whistler website or view their interactive parking map for more information on parking options.
Whistler Village Day Lots
Day Lots 1-5 are located on Blackcomb Way within 5 - 10 minutes walk of the Village and Upper Village. They are the closest parking to many of the big attractions, including the Whistler Village shops, the PEAK 2 PEAK gondola, all village ski lifts, Whistler Olympic Plaza and the Whistler Farmers' Markets.
Day Lots 1 - 5
Day Lots 1 - 5 GPS Directions
- The main entrance to Day Lots 1 - 5 is beside the Audain Art Museum on Blackcomb Way
- Search for the Audain Art Museum or enter 4350 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4 into your GPS
- Once you turn onto Blackcomb Way follow the signs to enter the parking lots
Day Lots 6 - 8 (Winter Only)
- Located at Base II on Blackcomb Mountain via Glacier Lane
- Free for skiers and people accessing the Tube Park
- Overnight Parking is not permitted November 1 - March 31 to allow for snow clearing
Whistler Creekside Parkade
- Undercover multi-level parkade located adjacent to the Creekside Gondola
- Free for day skiers all winter, with some free parking available warmer months for bike park and sightseeing access
- No overnight parking allowed
- Overheight and short term parking for shops available on the upper level
Public Parking in Whistler Village
There are a number of additional public parking areas, each charges based on length of stay.
- Hourly rates range from $1 to $4
- RVs and oversize vehicle parking available in Day Lot 3 in marked bays only
- Flat rates, 24-hour, monthly passes and evening parking available
Current public parking locations, rates and long term pass information can be found at the Resort Municipality of Whistler website.
Private Parking Lots in Whistler
Other parking options are available, run by private operators:
- Marketplace offers parking for visitors to the businesses, time restricted
- Hotels offer pay parking for guests and visitors
Winter Parking Regulations
Whistler's Winter Parking Regulations are in effect from November 1 to March 31 to help keep roads and parking lots cleared. More information from the RMOW website.
RVs and Campervans
- Parking for oversize vehicles is available in marked bays in Day Lot 3
- Find the latest information on RV parking rates at the Resort Municipality of Whistler website
- Overnight parking is not permitted in Day Lots 1-5 from November 1 - March 31 to allow for snow clearing
- Camping or sleeping in vehicles is prohibited at all times - learn more about campsites in Whistler
- A limited number of parks (signed) are available in Day Lot 4 for people on multi-day backcountry trips
- Contact the Resort Municipality of Whistler for more information on overnight parking locations
- Overnight parking is available in all surface lots, Day Lots and on the upper level of Whistler Creekside Parkade
- Underground overheight parking is available at Whistler Town Plaza (max 3.7 m / 12.2 feet)
Dedicated motorcycle bays are available at the following locations:
- The Conference Centre surface parking lot on Whistler Way
- Marketplace Parking Lot
Electric Vehicle Charging Locations
Whistler offers a choice of municipal electric vehicle charging stations at Municipal Hall, Meadow Park Sports Centre, Public Works Yard, Day Lot 1 and Whistler Conference Centre underground.
Commercial Coach Parking
- Operators of commercial coaches can see current commercial coach parking information at the Resort Municipality of Whistler website