Self-Guided Tours in Whistler
Get more out of your Whistler vacation with Go Whistler Tours, brought to you by Tourism Whistler and the Resort Municipality of Whistler. Our curated tours guide you to unique experiences and locations throughout our resort, from art galleries to nature walks, and help you adventure more deeply in Whistler.
Free Go Whistler Tours include:
- Whistler Festive Lights – experience some of the most illuminated places in Whistler, with warm-up suggestions along the way
- Craft Beer – get your suds on with a tour de beer around Whistler
- Legacies of the 2010 Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games – explore the legacies and discover how the Games were experienced in Whistler
- Sweet Treats – a tour of some of Whistler’s best places to pick up a treat. Happy sugar rush!
- Whistler’s Cultural Connector – follow a pathway between six cultural institutions and uncover the stories that enrich Whistler’s culture
- Fall Biking: Half Day Loop – take in the changing fall colours on this bike route using the Whistler Valley Trail
- Weird and Wonderful Trees – a short, two-kilometre wander around Whistler Village to visit some of our oldest residents
- Lost Lake Nature Walk – discover more about the species that call Whistler home and how all things in nature, including us, are interconnected
- Fitzsimmons Creek Accessible Nature Trail – a short exploration of biodiversity on Whistler’s first accessible nature trail
- Natural Wonders – explore the biodiversity and geology of Whistler on this 11-kilometre tour that is best enjoyed by bike or E-bike
- And many more!
New tours are added regularly, so download the app and check it often to discover more immersive experiences and off-the-beaten-path locations.
Access the Tours
The tours are best experienced by downloading the mobile app, Go Whistler Tours. Click on the app store icons below, or scan the QR code, to download to your Apple or Android device and start exploring! Tours may also be viewed in a web browser at Go Whistler Tours.
The Local's List:
The Whistler Insider
We live it, we love it, we're sharing it. All you need to know about what's up, new and special in Whistler this month via the Insider.
Rockin' Around the
A local beer connoisseur goes on the hunt for some must-try winter beers in Whistler. From ales to stouts and sours, he covers the beer gamut.
Vacation Rentals Direct
Available on Whistler.com
Choose from a wide range of privately owned and managed condos, homes and apartments for your next Whistler Vacation.