Self-Guided Tours in Whistler
Get more out of your Whistler vacation with Go Whistler Tours, brought to you by Tourism Whistler and the Resort Municipality of Whistler. Our curated tours guide you to unique experiences and locations throughout our resort, from art galleries to nature walks, and help you adventure more deeply in Whistler.
Free Go Whistler Tours include:
- Fitzsimmons Creek Accessible Nature Trail – a short exploration of biodiversity on Whistler’s first accessible nature trail
- Whistler’s Cultural Connector – follow a pathway that leads you between six cultural institutions and uncover the stories that enrich Whistler’s culture
- Natural Wonders – explore the biodiversity and geology of Whistler on this 11-kilometre tour that is best enjoyed by bike or E-bike
- History & Heritage: Whistler from 1914 – 1965 – learn about the early non-indigenous settlers and visitors who arrived in Whistler after 1914
- Sweet Treats – a tour of some of Whistler’s best places to pick up a treat. Happy sugar rush!
- Craft Beer – get your suds on with a tour de beer around Whistler
New tours will be added regularly so keep checking back to discover more immersive experiences and off-the-beaten-path locations.
Access the Tours
The tours are best experienced by downloading the mobile app, Go Whistler Tours. Click on the app store icons below, or scan the QR code, to download to your Apple or Android device and start exploring! Tours may also be viewed in a web browser at Go Whistler Tours.
The Local's List:
The Whistler Insider
We live it, we love it, we're sharing it. All you need to know about what's up, new and special in Whistler this month via the Insider.
May – October
Whistler Farmers' Market:
Fresh, Flavourful and Local
The Farmers' Market features local produce, artisan food and drink, artistic creations and family fun, and is held on Sundays in the Village.
Whistler Rewards. Locals Get It.
Sign up to receive free rewards
BC or Washington resident? Sign up to get great deals delivered to your inbox every month.