Whistler Olympic Park
The Nordic venue of the Vancouver 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, Whistler Olympic Park offers snow activities for all ages and abilities. Explore the park on cross-country skis or snowshoes, or try biathlon. Rentals, lessons, adult and kids ski camps are available, plus dog-friendly ski and snowshoe trails. The park has a full service Day Lodge with cafe, retail and rental shop and ski school.
2020/21 Winter Hours and Dates of Operation*
Dates: November 27, 2020 – April 5, 2021
Hours: Weekdays 9 AM – 4:30 PM | Weekends 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM | Wednesday Evenings 3 – 9 PM (December 16, 2020 – March 10, 2021)
Make sure to check the trail conditions and grooming report ahead of your arrival to see which trails are open and which activities are available.
*Please note all dates, pricing, hours and trail availability are snow and weather dependant and subject to change. Please confirm with Whistler Olympic Park at 1.604.964.0059.
Join a knowledgeable snowshoe guide for a 2-hour tour through old-growth forests and up to picturesque viewpoints! Learn about the park’s sports, legacy and its natural history, and enjoy numerous photo opportunities of Olympic monuments and scenery.
From $65 per person
Self-Guided Cross-Country Ski
Whether it is your first time or you are an avid skier, get inspired by Whistler Olympic Park's history as the 2010 Nordic Olympic venue and the beautiful mountain and valley views, and strap on cross-country skis!
From $59 per person
Make your way through the Olympic Venue and Old Growth forests on a self guided Snowshoe Adventure. Includes shuttle, trail ticket and snowshoe rentals.
From $35 per person
Facilities - Day Lodge
The beautiful full-service Whistler Olympic Park Day Lodge is where you’ll
find friendly staff to help you make the most of your experience. Services
available at the Day Lodge include:
- Guest services, pass and snow school sales
- Lessons and camps for all ages and abilities
- Rental shop for cross country skiing and snowshoeing
- Ski tuning services
- Public waxing facilities
- Retail shop
- Washrooms and changing facilities
- First aid centre
- Meeting room and venue rentals available
View Whistler Olympic Park's COVID-19 Response & Winter Operations Update to help you plan your visit.
Whistler Olympic Park Activities
- Access to more than 90 kilometres of cross-country ski trails for all abilities (includes 30 km of dog-friendly trails)
- Expertly groomed terrain for both classic and skate skiing, ranging from beginner to expert
- Skiing under the stars with a network of night skiing trails (available mid-winter on Wednesdays)
- Private and small group lessons, adult & youth Nordic ski camps for beginners and those wanting to develop technique
- Full service Day Lodge offering rental equipment including Chariots for toddlers
- Pick-up a map and take a self-guided walk
- Book a private snowshoe tour that takes you on serene trails through old-growth forests, up to viewpoints and along Olympic monuments
- Fun, low-impact activity for anyone who can walk
- More than 30 km of maintained snowshoe trails (with 15 km of dog-friendly trails)
- Rental equipment including snowshoes, poles and overboots
- Ski fast, shoot straight – discover the unique Olympic sport of biathlon
- No experience required, lessons available with shooting only (no skiing), or full lesson with skiing and shooting
*Please note all dates, pricing, hours are subject to change. Shuttle Packages available for daytime bookings only. Please confirm with Whistler Olympic Park at 1.604.964.0059.