Whistler Olympic Park
The Nordic venue of the Vancouver 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, Whistler Olympic Park offers snow activities for all ages and abilities. Explore the park on cross-country skis or snowshoes. Lessons, rentals and guided tours are available, plus dog-friendly ski and snowshoe trails. Play on the toboggan hill, try biathlon, sightsee and learn about the park’s legacy as an Olympic venue. The park has a Day Lodge with licensed restaurant, retail and rental shop and ski school.
Learn about sightseeing and activities at the park.
Winter Hours and Dates of Operation*
Dates: November 22, 2019 – April 5, 2020.
Hours Weekdays 9 AM – 4:30 PM | Weekends 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM | Wednesdays 9 AM – 9 PM
Make sure to check the trail conditions and grooming report ahead of your arrival to see which trails are open and which activities are available.
*Please note all dates, pricing, hours and trail availability are snow and weather dependant and subject to change. Please confirm with Whistler Olympic Park at 1.604.964.0059.
Facilities - Day Lodge
Full Details on Facilities
The beautiful full-service Whistler Olympic Park Day Lodge is where you’ll
find friendly staff to help you make the most of your experience. Services
available at the Day Lodge include:
- Pass sales for skiing, snowshoeing or backcountry access
- Lessons for all ages and abilities
- Equipment and locker rentals
- Ski tuning and public waxing facilities
- Retail essentials
- Change facilities with showers and toilets
- First aid centre
- Fully licensed restaurant
- Fireplace lounge and sun drenched deck
- Meeting room and venue rentals available
Whistler Olympic Park Activities
- Ski Callaghan Nordic Centre features more than 90 kilometres of recreational cross-country ski trails (includes 30 km of dog-friendly trails)
- Expertly groomed terrain for both classic and skate skiing, ranging from beginner to expert
- Skiing under the stars with a network of night skiing trails (available mid-winter on Wednesdays)
- Lessons, adult & youth nordic ski camps for beginners and those wanting to develop technique
- Full service Day Lodge offering rental equipment including Chariots for toddlers
- Book a guided snowshoe tour that takes you on serene trails through old-growth forests, up to viewpoints and along Olympic monuments
Pick-up a map and take a self-guided walk
- Fun, low-impact activity for anyone who can walk
- Over 40 km of wilderness snowshoe trails (with 15 km of dog-friendly trails)
- Rental equipment including snowshoes, poles and overboots
- Ski fast, shoot straight - discover the unique sport of biathlon
- Sign up for a unique biathlon program and try the sport today
- Family fun in the dedicated sledding hill
- Helmets and toboggans available to rent - free with entry to the park
- Area is suitable for children and young families
- Enjoy views of the Olympic ski jumps and mountain ranges
- Backcountry access tickets available at park gates
- Access famous backcountry day trips such as skiing to Hanging Lake, snowshoeing to Beverley Creek, or summiting Rainbow or Sproatt Mountains
- Users assume all backcountry risk upon entering
- Whistler Olympic Park provides access for daytrips only, no overnight parking
Full Service Packages with Shuttle Bus
A daily shuttle bus is available from Whistler to Whistler Olympic Park from December 14, 2019 to March 29, 2020. Packages are available starting at $35, including trail pass, rentals (ski or snowshoe), optional lessons and return transportation to and from Whistler. Visitors with their own equipment may also take the shuttle for $10 (must purchase day ticket upon arrival).
*Please note all dates, pricing, hours are subject to change. Shuttle Packages available for daytime bookings only. Please confirm with Whistler Olympic Park at 1.604.964.0059.