Please note that there will be no Whistler Tasting Tours running from October 3 - 20, 2021.
Hidden Gems Dinner Tour: $115 per person* (+ optional $35 Wine Pairing)
This 4-course dinner tour explores four local favourite restaurants and a chocolate shop. If you’re looking to discover Whistler’s best-kept secrets, this is the tour for you. Listed below are the venues and sample tour menu (can be altered for dietary restrictions or allergies):
- Maury Young Arts Centre: Meeting Location
- Elements: Pan-seared and baked salmon over a bed of fresh vegetables
- Hunter Gather: Delicious pulled pork and braised beef sliders with the option of a local craft beef flight
- Stonesedge: Your choice of the current main courses in a trendy, local Pacific Northwestern inspired atmosphere
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory: House Made Fudge
- Caramba: Chefs choice of seasonal dessert
Daily Departure Times:
- 5:00 PM - main course served around 7:00 PM and tour finished by 9:00pm.
View Hidden Gems Tasting Tour Menu
Finer Things Dinner Tour: $135 per person*
This 4-course dinner tour explores four award winning restaurants and a local chocolate shop. Included is a visit to an impressive 15,000-bottle wine cellar where guests learn the old Napoleonic tradition of champagne sabering. If you are looking to treat yourself to Whistler's best fine dining, this is the tour for you. Listed below are the venues and sample tour menu (can be altered for dietary restrictions or allergies):
- Meet at the Crystal Lodge in the lobby
- Bearfoot Bistro: Amuse-bouche plate from Melissa Craig, Canadas best chef in 2008, with wine cellar tour and champagne sabering lesson
- Hy’s Steakhouse: Share plates of Cajun crusted blackened Ahi tuna and beef tenderloin in a teriyaki sauce garnished with sesame seeds or vegetable spring rolls on a bed of fresh greens and field strawberries. 3oz glass wine (choice of red or white)
- Quattro: Veal or wild salmon main course sided with restaurant signature pasta, mushroom risotto dish available for vegetarians. 3oz glass wine (choice of red or white)
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory: House Made Fudge or Ice Cream
- FireRock Lounge: Artisan cheese plate & 10oz glass of BC Ice Wine
Daily Departure Times:
- 5:00pm - main course served around 7:00 PM and tour finished by 9:00 PM.
View Finer Things Tasting Tour Menu
Lunch Tour: From $85 per person*
There's no better way to spend an afternoon in Whistler than exploring the eclectic culinary scene. Guests will enjoy a delicious multi-course lunch while visiting some of the best local lunch spots, indulge a sweet tooth at a couple chocolate shops and finish with a flight of beer tasting at Whistler's local brewery. It's 6 amazing stops in one delightful and casual afternoon. Drink pairings are included in the tour price.
Self-Guided tours are minumum 2 guest, and start at 12:15pm.
These tours run for approximately 2.5 hours.
Guided Lunch Tour is available for $99 per person with a minumum of 6 guests.
- FireRock Lounge - Fresh golden beet and goat cheese salad and 3oz glass wine (choice of red or white)
- Stonesedge - Delicious artisan charcuterie plate and 3oz glass wine (choice of red or white)
- Elements - pork lettuce cup salad with 3oz glass wine (choice of red or white)
- Hunter Gather - Pulled Pork and braised beef sliders with a craft beef flight
- Rocky Mountain - House Made Fudge or Ice Cream
View Lunch Tour Menu