Whistler Tasting Tours
Not sure where to eat? The progressive Whistler Tasting Tours feature four of Whistler's best restaurants in one enjoyable evening. It's an unforgettable multi-course dinner where each plate is provided by a different restaurant in a moving feast for the senses. Your expert tour guide will enhance the experience with their local knowledge and enthusiasm for the diverse and exciting dining scene in Whistler.
Hidden Gems Dinner Tour: $99.99 per person*
This 4-course dinner tour explores four local favourite restaurants and a chocolate shop. If you’re looking to discover Whistler’s best-kept secrets, this is the tour for you. Listed below are the venues and sample tour menu (can be altered for dietary restrictions or allergies):
- Audain Art Museum: Meeting Location
- Elements: Pan-seared and baked salmon over a bed of fresh vegetables
- Hunter Gather: Delicious pulled pork and braised beef sliders with the option of a local craft beef flight
- Stonesedge: Your choice of the current main courses in a trendy, local Pacific Northwestern inspired atmosphere
- Rogers Chocolates: Unique and delicious icewine truffle, infused with real BC icewine
- Caramba: Chefs choice of seasonal dessert
Daily Departure Times:
- 5:00 PM - main course served around 7:00pm and tour finished by 9:00pm.
View Hidden Gems Tasting Tour Menu
Finer Things Dinner Tour: $124.99 per person*
This 4-course dinner tour explores four award winning restaurants and a local chocolate shop. Included is a visit to an impressive 15,000-bottle wine cellar where guests learn the old Napoleonic tradition of champagne sabering. If you are looking to treat yourself to Whistler's best fine dining, this is the tour for you. Listed below are the venues and sample tour menu (can be altered for dietary restrictions or allergies):
- Meet at the Crystal Lodge in the lobby
- Bearfoot Bistro: Amuse-bouche plate from Melissa Craig, Canadas best chef in 2008, with wine cellar tour and champagne sabering lesson
- Hy’s Steakhouse: Cajun crusted blackened ahi tuna with blind wine tasting seminar
- Quattro: Veal or wild salmon main course sided with restaurant signature pasta, mushroom risotto dish available for vegetarians
- Rogers' Chocolates: Icewine truffle
- FireRock Lounge: Artisan cheese plate
Daily Departure Times:
- 5:00pm - main course served around 7:00pm and tour finished by 9:00pm.
View Finer Things Tasting Tour Menu
2.5 Hr Self Guided Lunch Tour $69.99 per person*
There's no better way to spend an afternoon in Whistler than exploring the eclectic culinary scene. Guests will enjoy a delicious multi-course lunch while visiting some of the best local lunch spots, indulge a sweet tooth at a couple chocolate shops and finish with a flight of beer tasting at Whistler's local brewery. It's 7 amazing stops in one delightful and casual afternoon. Drink pairings are included in the tour price.
Self-Guided tours start at 12:30pm and run for approximately 2.5 hours.
- FireRock Lounge - Fresh golden beet and goat cheese salad and 3oz glass wine (choice of red or white)
- Stonesedge - Delicious artisan charcuterie plate and 3oz glass wine (choice of red or white)
- Elements - pork lettuce cup salad with 3oz glass wine (choice of red or white)
- Hunter Gather - Pulled Pork and braised beef sliders with a craft beef flight
- Rogers Chocolates - icewine truffle tasting
- Rocky Mountain - Guests enjoy a freshly made piece of homemade fudge