Family Day in Whistler, BC
February 15, 2021
Bring your family to Whistlers winter wonderland for skiing and snow play of all kinds on BC Family Day. Explore our family-friendly resources and discounts and start planning your weekend away.
2020 Discounts and Offers
Take a look at these offers from 2020 and check back again in 2021 for updated information.
Ski and Snowboard Rentals
- Free Kids Development Rental with paying Adult Performance or Premium package of equal length (helmet not included) with Black Tie Rentals Delivery
- Kids rent free with every paid adult rental at Coastal Culture
Nordic Skiing & Snowshoeing at Lost Lake Nordic Trails
- 50% off all cross-country ski and snowshoe day tickets at Lost Lake Park
- Free hot chocolate and marshmallows around the outdoor fire pit at the Lost Lake warming hut
Nordic Skiing & Snowshoeing at Whistler Olympic Park
- 50% off cross-country ski and snowshoe trail tickets at Whistler Olympic Park. Discount not available on rental equipment
Zipline & Treetrek Tours
- Save 20% on Ziptrek Winter Après Family Tour when you book a group of 2 adults and 2 children
- Save 15% on Winter Ziptrek Tours when you book 72+ hours in advance (not valid on combo tours)
- Save 15% on Ziptrek Treetrek Tours when you book 72+ hours in advance (not valid on combo tours)
Eagle Viewing Float Tours
Family Après at Whistler Olympic Plaza
Everyone welcome from 3 to 6 PM for free entertainment including live music, dancing, hula hooping, photo booth, maple taffy, games and warm beverages.
Ice Skating at Whistler Olympic Plaza
Meadow Park Sports Centre
Whistler's Year-round Family Travel Program
BC Transit’s Family Travel Program allows up to three children (12 years and under) to travel for free with a full fare paying adult customer.
Family Fun in Whistler
There are plenty of ways to have fun with your family here, and while skiing and snowboarding are big reasons to visit, they're only the tip of the iceberg for winter fun. Browse the following for more ideas on things to do this February.
The Whistler Insider Blog: Family Advice