Family Day in Whistler, BC
February 20, 2023
Family Day is the perfect opportunity to plan a long weekend – or midweek getaway – of fun and adventure with your loved ones. Get out and play, connect with nature in Whistler's rugged mountains, and take in our cultural side with arts and heritage experiences. Welcome to Whistler's winter wonderland.
2023 Family Discounts and Offers
Ski and Snowboard Rentals
- Save up to 37% on ski and snowboard rentals with Black Tie Ski Rentals
Nordic Skiing & Snowshoeing
- 50% off all cross-country ski and snowshoe day tickets at Lost Lake Park
- Prebook 72 hours or more in advance and save up to 10% on your Ziptrek adventure
Arts and Culture
Snow Zone and Ice Skating at Whistler Olympic Plaza
- Free frosty fun, including snow play and sledding. Open daily, snow conditions permitting.
- Free admission on a first come, first served basis, at the ice skating rink. Skate rentals are $7.
Meadow Park Sports Centre
- 50% off drop-in admissions. Does not include drop-in hockey or stick & puck admissions. See rates at whistler.ca.
- Join a family-friendly stick & puck session scheduled from 10:30 to 11:30 AM. Book at whistler.ca/stickandpuck.
- Free transfers for children 5 and under with YVR Skylynx when travelling with an adult
- Free transfers for children 5 and under with Whistler Shuttle when travelling with an adult
- Free transfers for children 6 and under with Epic Rides when travelling with an adult
- Children 12 years and under ride free on Whistler Transit buses
Family Day Weekend Events
Here's what's happening for Family Day weekend. View our complete Events Calendar for all events in Whistler.
Family Fun in Whistler
There are plenty of ways to have fun with your family here, and while skiing and snowboarding are big reasons to visit, they're only the tip of the iceberg for winter fun. Browse the following for more ideas on things to do this February.
The Whistler Insider Blog: Family Advice