Stay energized with Westin, situated slopeside on Whistler Mountain in the heart of the village and just steps from world-renowned recreation.
Newly Renovated in 2018! Each residentially-designed suite features a welcoming fireplace, fully-equipped kitchen, soaker tub and Westin’s signature “Heavenly Bed®”, providing all the comforts for an exhilarating resort experience.
This family-friendly hotel offers free ski valet services for one and two bedroom units, indoor/outdoor pool & hot tubs, fitness centre and Avello spa. Westin’s award-winning Grill & Vine restaurant features fresh, locally-sourced ingredients and boasts the best hot buffet breakfast in Whistler Village.
Discover a better you with Westin.
- Adjoining rooms, Air conditioning, Coin operated laundry, Concierge desk, Conference facilities, 24-hour front desk, Express check-out, Laundry/Valet service, Banquet facilities, Bell staff/porter, Onsite laundry, Pet Friendly, 100% non-smoking
- Hot Tub, Steam Room, Fitness Room, Massage services, Health club, Sauna, Exercise gym
- Shuttle to Lift, Ski-in/Ski-out, Free Local Shuttle, Walk to Lift
- Wireless Internet, Hi-Speed Internet
- Equipment Storage
- Ski Concierge, Bike Storage (secure)
- 24-hour room service, Room service, Complimentary coffee in lobby, Lounges/bars
- Accessible parking, Accessible facilities, Wheelchair accessible building, Pool Access for the Mobility Restricted
Deluxe Studio Suite: Deluxe Studio Suites offer a variety of design layouts, from vaulted ceilings to lofts and a variety of views, including a limited number of Junior Suites with two queen Westin Heavenly Bed s. As an open concept design, these rooms feature a king sized Westin Heavenly Bed, queen-size pull out sofa bed, kitchen and ample work desk area. Many feature a balcony and/or patio.
One Bedroom Suite: The One Bedroom Suites offer a variety of design layouts from an oversized bedroom that can easily accommodate a crib to a patio that opens up to landscaped gardens. The suite features a queen sized Westin Heavenly Bed in the bedroom and a queen-size pull out sofa bed in the living room. There is also a dining area with table for four persons plus kitchen.
Two Bedroom Suite: The Two Bedroom Suites feature exquisite design layouts with a king sized Westin Heavenly Bed in one bedroom with en suite and a queen sized Westin Heavenly Bed in the other. The living area is spacious with a queen-size pull out sofa bed, dining area for four and island kitchen counters in a number of them. These suites are ideal accommodations for families.
Penthouse Mountain Suite: This is the ultimate in luxury accommodation with over 1,500 square feet sprawling over two levels. Located in our East Tower, the Penthouse Mountain Suites command breathtaking views of either Whistler Village and mountains or the forested hills. The living room, with vaulted ceiling, features a dining room table for six, a u-shaped designed kitchen, washer and dryer utility closet, den, bedroom and two queen sized pull out sofa beds. The second level features a magnificent master bedroom with a king sized Westin Heavenly Bed and Jacuzzi soaker tub. There is also a loft with a queen sized pull out sofa bed.
Winter 2021/22 Book Early and Save