Thanksgiving Long Weekend in Whistler
October 6 - 9, 2017
Gather friends and family to visit over the Thanksgiving long weekend and enjoy the beautiful fall weather. Whatever traditions you follow for this time of year from turkey dinners to crafts to sales, Whistler is the perfect place to be.
Spend quality time with friends and family over the weekend:
- Try ziplining, a RZR or ATV tour - see the beautiful fall colours up close
- Stroll the Valley Trail and enjoy a snack at the last Whistler Farmers Market of the season
- Ride the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola and the Whistler Bike Park for the last time this season
- Get ready for winter with great deals on snow gear at the legendary Whistler Blackcomb Turkey Sale
- Relax and rejuvenate at one of Whistler's relaxing spas
- Book a no-fuss Thanksgiving dinner at one of Whistler's restaurants
- Walk the Cultural Connector and visit marvels like the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre and Audain Art Museum
- Look for local art in the Village at the many galleries and cafès, indulge in tasty fall treats along the way
More events will be added as the weekend draws closer - check back for information on future events.
Sitting down with friends and family for a special meal is an important part of Thanksgiving for friends and families. Many Whistler restaurants offer a traditional Thanksgiving dinner menu with all the trimmings to make you feel right at home.
Please contact the restaurants directly for reservations and more information.
US Thanksgiving - Thursday November 23, 2017
Save the date! Whistler also celebrates US Thanksgiving along with our American friends in November. Stay tuned for more information on events and activities over the US Thanksgiving weekend. (Hint: the mountains usually open for skiing this weekend!)