Thanksgiving Long Weekend in Whistler
October 11 – 14, 2019
Gather friends and family to visit Whistler over the Thanksgiving long weekend and enjoy traditional Thanksgiving dining, all-weather fall activities, family-friendly entertainment and pre-season sales on winter gear. You will also notice a special energy in the Village as the snowline creeps down the mountain and thoughts turn to snowy ski days ahead.
Spend quality time with friends and family over the weekend:
- Enjoy family-friendly entertainment in the Village
- Try ziplining, a RZR or ATV tour – see the beautiful fall colours up close
- Get the first turns of the season – ski and snowboard Whistler Blackcomb with the official opening day set for November 28, 2019
- Get ahead on the Christmas shopping with unique gifts in stores and at the popular Arts Whistler Holiday Market
- Relax and rejuvenate at one of Whistler's spas
- Book a no-fuss Thanksgiving dinner at one of Whistler's restaurants
See what's happening during Thanksgiving in Whistler. Please see our full events calendar for a listing of everything that is going on in town.
Sitting down with friends and family for a special meal is an important part of Thanksgiving. Many Whistler restaurants offer a traditional Thanksgiving dinner menu with all the trimmings to make you feel right at home.
Please contact the restaurants directly for reservations and more information.
US Thanksgiving – Thursday November 28, 2019
Whistler also celebrates US Thanksgiving along with our American friends in November. Many Whistler restaurants offer a traditional Thanksgiving dinner menu with all the trimmings to make you feel right at home. Please contact the restaurants directly for reservations and more information on US Thanksgiving dinners on over the weekend.