US Thanksgiving Long Weekend in Whistler
November 24 - 27, 2016
Gather friends and family to visit over the Thanksgiving long weekend. Whatever traditions you follow for this time of year from turkey dinners to crafts to sales, Whistler is the perfect place to be.
Spend quality time with friends and family over the weekend:
- Get the first turns of the season - ski and snowboard Whistler Blackcombg with the official opening day set for November 24, 2016
- Relax and rejuvenate at one of Whistler's relaxing spas
- Get ahead on the Christmas shopping with unique gifts in stores and the popular Arts WhistlerHoliday Market
- Book a no-fuss Thanksgiving dinner at one of Whistler's restaurants
- Take time to explore the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre, the Audain Art Museum and Art Galleries
Sitting down with friends and family for a special meal is an important part of Thanksgiving for friends and families. Many Whistler restaurants offer a traditional Thanksgiving dinner menu with all the trimmings to make you feel right at home.
Please contact the restaurants directly for reservations and more information.