Festive Dinner Delivered on December 24, 2017
Preparing a full holiday meal while on vacation can be a challenge. Buying all of the ingredients and having the right equipment on hand can be a daunting task, especially when you're not in your own kitchen. Whistler Cooks offers a nourishing and affordable dinner delivery as the solution.
Meals are made completely from scratch using fresh ingredients. Menus include mouth-watering traditional favourites and are sure to make your holiday a memorable one.
These complete and hearty meals are delivered right to your door, ready to re-heat in the oven and serve to family and friends. Recyclable pans make clean-up simple and make storing those coveted leftovers in the fridge easy too!
Festive Dinner Delivery Menu - $47.50 per person
- Roasted, carved, free range Turkey (gf)
- Apple and fresh herb stuffing
- Traditional Gravy
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce (gf, veg)
- Roast organic Pemberton potatoes (gf, veg)
- Seasonal Vegetables (gf, veg)
- Roast Butternut Squash Soup (gf, veg)
- Artisan Bread Rolls with whipped butter (veg)
- Warm Sticky Toffee Pudding with butterscotch sauce (veg)
- Sugar Cookies and Butter Tarts
- Whole Pumpkin or Apple Pie - $22.50 each (veg)
- Squash Cannelloni - $9.50 per person (veg)
- Honey Glazed Baked Ham - $9.50 per person (gf)
- Prime Rib of Beef (gf) - $12.50 per person
- Gluten free fruit pie - $26 each (gf, veg)
(gf: gluten free, veg: vegetarian)
How it Works
All festive dinners are delivered on December 24 between 10 AM and 5 PM (actual time of delivery will be confirmed by 22 December via email). Dinners arrive cold and ready with re-heat instructions - A stove top and oven are required. Orders for the festive meal must be made by December 18. You can either wait for your order at the estimated delivery time or simply leave a key/door code and Whistler Cooks will leave your festive dinner in your fridge for you. If you are staying in a hotel, let the front desk know that Whistler Cooks will be dropping by to deliver your meal.
The minimum order for the festive meal is 4 dinners, other minimum's apply to add ons. A $25 delivery charge will be applied at the point of sale (once per order). Special delivery requests will be charged accordingly. If you require a specific delivery time, please let us know in advance so that we can try to accommodate you.
To order your festive dinner, search below or call 1.800.944.7853 to speak with a Whistler Based Travel consultant.
Family Style Entrée
Prepared in 9' x 11' trays, these mouth-watering casseroles are delivered ready for reheat with simple directions. Family Style Entrées feed approximately 6 people and come in disposable trays ready for reheat.
Family Style Entrée Options - $49 per entrée
- Butter Chicken with Basmati Rice
- Pemberton Squash Cannelloni
- Old Fashion Beef Stew
- Vegetable Curry with Basmatic Rice
- House Smoked Pulled Pork
- Smoked Beef Brisket
- Classic Beef Lasagna
- Vegetarian Lasagna
- Traditional Shepherd's Pie
Crock Pot by the Litre
Delicious hearty homemade favourites, sold by the litre perfect for 4 portions. Crock pots are delivered cold, ready for reheat.
Crock Pot by the Litre Options
- Beef Chilli - $15 per Litre
- Vegetarian Chilli - $15 per Litre
- Thai Chicken Soup - $15 per Litre
- Fresh Tomato Soup - $15 per Litre
- Roasted Pemberton Butternut Squash Soup - $15 per Litre
To order your Family meal, search below by delivery date or call 1.800.944.7853 to speak with a Whistler Based Travel consultant.
How it Works
Dinners arrive cold and ready for re-heat with instructions. You can either wait for your order at the estimated delivery time or simply leave a key/door code and Whistler Cooks will leave your meal in your fridge for you. If you are staying in a hotel, let the front desk know that Whistler Cooks will be dropping by to deliver your meal.
A $25 delivery charge will be applied at the point of sale (once per order). Special delivery requests will be charged accordingly.