Whistler World Ski & Snowboard Festival
Event has concluded for 2018. Please check back for updates on next year's event.
Known to locals as WSSF, the World Ski and Snowboard Festival combines spring energy with Whistler's unique mountain culture for 6 days of non-stop events and action on and off the slopes. There's music, art, photography, filmmaking, ski and snowboard competitions and non-stop nightlife, PLUS some of the best skiing and après sessions of the season. Take our word for it, youll need more than the weekend to appreciate this vibe.
WSSF is going to be one for the record books, with speed and style competitions, concerts and a slew of evening events and afterparties. Please check back for 2019 schedule.
WSSF Tickets and Box Office Information
Tickets will be available for sale on the festival website and at the Box Office during the festival. Stay tuned for updates on ticket releases.
So whats the deal with spring in Whistler? Think goggle tans, soft spring turns for skiers and snowboarders and a village bursting with things to do off the slopes from sunny après sessions to more outdoor adventures and space to relax.
- Spring in Whistler – It's the do-anything season - get a taste for it.
- Après – We can't stress the importance of catching up with friends and your Vitamin D intake at the same time.
- Arts & Culture – In addition to what's on at WSSF, there's a bunch of venues and arts events to up your culture game
- Nightlife – the fun doesn't stop when the sun goes down – Whistler's nightclubs are the place to see and be seen
- Chill – Spa, yoga, float for a hangover cure or work on that New Year's resolution to find balance
- Dine – keep your energy levels up by working your way through Whistler's many, many menus
- Shopping – Winter is drawing to a close, which means spring deals on gear!
- Snow Fun – Depending on the snowline, there’ll still be plenty of winter activities to try
- More Fun – We might also have some of our warm weather activities in play – just depends on where the snow line is!
World Ski and Snow Festival Accommodation Partners
Click on any logo above to check availability at our partner hotels.
World Ski & Snowboard Festival:
By the Numbers
We’re taking a numerical approach to show how the 2018 festival scores where it matters most.
Whistler's Unlimited Season
Spring brings together everything amazing about Whistler, from adventure to relaxation, and even a festival or two. The perfect cure for spring fever.
Winter 2018.19 Stay & Ski Packages
On Sale Now!
Book Really Early and Save on Winter 2018.19 Packages.
Past World Ski & Snowboard Festivals
View All Whistler Photos