The Aava Whistler Hotel is located just a 1 minute walk to the bustling Village Stroll at the heart of Whistler Village. This deluxe rated hotel boasts stylish design, modern features and personalized service.
With contemporary guest rooms, luxurious pool, hot tub and sauna, treat yourself ... read more
- 24-hour front desk, Adjoining rooms, Air conditioning, Concierge desk, Conference facilities, Housekeeping - daily, Banquet facilities, Bell staff/porter, Front desk, Onsite laundry, Pet Friendly, Bikes on site for guest use, Bike Storage, Nonsmoking rooms, 100% non-smoking
- Fitness Room, Hot Tub, Sauna, BBQ/Picnic area
- Walk to Lift
- Wireless Internet (free), Hi-Speed Internet
- Equipment Storage
- Ski Concierge, Bike Washing Station, Bike Tuning Station
- Accessible parking, Wheel chair access, Accessible facilities
Deluxe Rooms: Choose from a variety of deluxe rooms with one king bed, two queen beds or one queen bed and a double sofa suitable for children.
Superior King: With a king bed, the Superior King room can comfortably accommodate up to two guests. These spacious rooms offer spectacular mountain views, and are ideal for romantic getaways, families or those occasions when you need to be pampered in style.
Junior Suites: Slip into your Junior Suite and enjoy the total privacy of a separate bedroom plus a spacious living area offering a double sofa bed. Suitable for up to four guests, the Junior Suite is ideal for families, small groups or couples looking for lots of extra space.
Two Bedroom Suites: The suite features two impeccably appointed, separate bedrooms with king beds plus a double sofa bed in the living area. Vaulted ceilings and large windows will add to your sense of space and luxury while you sit back and relax on our comfy beds, taking in the breathtaking views of the surrounding Whistler mountains.
Executive Suites: Every Executive Suite has been uniquely designed to be different from the other. With vaulted ceilings, a King sized bed, and a sofa bed among the few similarities, each suite carries an appeal of its own.
Stay Longer, Save More with Stay & Ski Packages