Know Before You Go
COVID-19 Information and Resources for Travellers
All travel restrictions have been removed for US and international visitors entering Canada.
Like many destinations around the world, Whistler continues to experience labour shortages. As a result, some businesses have modified their available services and hours of operation. We ask all visitors to Whistler to be understanding and respectful of the current situation, and we thank you for being kind to employees.
What You Need To Know: Whistler
Whistler is open and visitors are welcome!
- Health and safety remain top of mind in Whistler and local businesses are upholding the highest of standards in health and safety for all.
- Visitors are strongly encouraged to do their research ahead of time, to arrive with a plan, and to make restaurant and activity reservations in advance. When in-resort, visit whistler.com/maps for up-to-date information on local businesses, including hours of operation and periodic closures.
- The Whistler Visitor Centre is open daily from 9 AM to 5 PM. Alternatively, guests can call 1.800.944.7853 or use the Ask Whistler mobile chat service to speak with a Whistler.com agent who can answer questions and provide resort information.
What You Need To Know: British Columbia
There are no quarantine or COVID-19 testing requirements for domestic travellers visiting British Columbia.
Visit the Government of British Columbia's website for additional information.
What You Need to Know: Canada
There are no quarantine or COVID-19 testing requirements for international travellers visiting Canada.
Visit the Government of Canada’s website for additional information.
What You Need to Know About Returning Home
While most countries have eased or entirely lifted their travel restrictions and re-entry requirements in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Tourism Whistler still strongly encourages all international visitors to refer to their home country’s official government resources before booking any travel.
COVID-19 Testing for Travellers
If you are visiting from a country that has testing requirements for re-entry, the following testing options are available:
Airwolf Medical – Remote
- PCR (results witin 48 – 60 hours)
Fully-accredited COVID-19 testing for travel, business, conferences, and special events. Learn more about Airwolf Medical’s COVID-19 testing services at airwolfmedical.com.
Bon Voyage Medical – Remote
Remote testing via telehealth. Conduct remote tests using your own kit (must be unexpired, unopened, and Health Canada approved) or use kits available for pickup at local pharmacies such as Rexall.
- Remote Antigen with your own testing kit: $75 (results available within 2 – 4 hours of sample collection)
Learn more about Bon Voyage Medical’s COVID-19 testing services at bonvoyagemedical.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org to organize special events.
Mobile COVID PCR Travel Testing in Whistler
- PCR (results within 24 hours)
Learn more about Lifelabs ISO-accredited PCR testing for return travel to China, Asia, etc. at whistlercovidtest.com.
We will keep this page updated as changes occur. Last update: May 24, 2023.