Whistler Olympic Park
The Nordic venue of the Vancouver 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, Whistler Olympic Park offers snow activities for all ages and abilities. Explore the park on cross-country skis or snowshoes, or try biathlon. Rentals, lessons, adult and kids ski camps are available, plus dog-friendly ski and snowshoe trails. The park has a full service Day Lodge with cafe, retail and rental shop and ski school.
Winter Dates and Hours of Operation*
Dates: November 25, 2022 – April 9, 2023
Hours: Weekdays 9 AM – 4:30 PM | Weekends 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM | Wednesday Nights 3 – 9 PM**
FIS Nordic Junior/U23 World Ski Championships: Jan. 27 – Feb. 5, 2023
**Wednesday Nights run from December 14, 2022 to March 8, 2023, excluding January 25 and February 1.
Be sure to check the trail conditions and grooming report prior to your arrival to see which trails and facilities are open.
2022/23 Day Tickets
A day ticket to Whistler Olympic Park provides access to 90 kilometres of cross-country ski trails and 30 kilometres of snowshoeing trails for all skill levels, including dog-friendly options. Prices below are for Flexi Day Tickets available at the gate. A 10% discount is available if booked online in advance for fixed days.
||Senior Weekday (65+)
||Youth (7 - 18 )
||Child (6 & under)
*Please note all dates, pricing, hours and trail availability are snow and weather dependant and subject to change. For the latest updates, contact Whistler Olympic Park at 1.604.964.0059.
Where is Whistler Olympic Park?
Whistler Olympic Park is located just 30 minutes south of Whistler Village and 30 minutes north of Squamish in the Callaghan Valley. Free parking is available on site.
Facilities - Day Lodge*
The beautiful full-service Whistler Olympic Park Day Lodge is where you’ll
find friendly staff to help you make the most of your experience. Services
available at the Day Lodge include:
- Guest services, pass and snow school sales
- Lessons and camps for all ages and abilities
- Rental shop for cross country skiing and snowshoeing
- Ski tuning services
- Public waxing facilities
- Retail shop
- Washrooms and changing facilities
- First aid centre
- Meeting room and venue rentals available
Whistler Olympic Park Activities
- Access to more than 90 kilometres of cross-country ski trails for all abilities (includes 30 km of dog-friendly trails)
- Expertly groomed terrain for both classic and skate skiing, ranging from beginner to expert
- Skiing under the stars with a network of night skiing trails (available mid-winter on Wednesdays)
- Private and small group lessons, adult & youth Nordic ski camps for beginners and those wanting to develop technique
- Rental shop offering classic and skate ski equipment for kids & adults, including Chariots for toddlers
- More than 30 km of maintained snowshoe trails (with 15 km of dog-friendly trails) for all skill levels take you through old-growth forests, up to breathtaking viewpoints and along Olympic monuments
- Low impact activity is a great introduction to winter for all ages
- Pick up a map and choose one of the marked trails to explore the park at your own leisure
- Book a private snowshoe tour (weekends and holidays) to learn about the park, its history and nature
- Rental equipment including snowshoes, poles and overboots
- Ski fast, shoot straight – discover the unique Olympic sport of biathlon
- No experience required, lessons available with shooting only (no skiing), or full lesson with skiing and shooting
Lessons and Camps
The snow school offers beginner group and private lessons for classic or skate skiing and biathlon, introductory sessions for children and youth, adult clinics and camps or private technique tune-ups for advanced skiers.
*Please note all dates, pricing, hours are subject to change.