Whistler Golf Club
Beautiful 007 bent grass greens await you at the Arnold Palmer designed Whistler Golf Club. The par 72, 6,722 yard course makes the most of its scenic and pristine setting. Broad fairways, interlaced with gentle streams and lakes, are bordered by majestic old-growth cedars and firs.
The course offers five sets of tees for all levels of golfers, including the gold "shorty" tees for juniors and beginners alike. The full service practice facility was completely renovated in 2010 and offers 5 target greens, a practice putting green, chipping green and practice bunker. Improve your game and enroll in a lesson or clinic with a CPGA Teaching Professional.
- Driving range, practice putting green and a full short game practice area
- Custom club fitting and repair centre
- Palmer's Gallery Bar & Grill, 100-seat licensed, indoor/patio dining facility
Awards & Recognition
- #5 ranked Public/resort course in BC- Vancouver Sun 2013
- "Four Stars" - Golf Digest, Place to Play
- 27th ranked public course in Canada - Globe and Mail
- "Top 100 golf course" - SCORE Golf Magazine
- "One of North America's 100 Best Golf Shops" - Golf World Business Magazine
The Nike Pro Shop
We are not your typical golf shop. Ranked as “One of North America’s 100 Best Golf Shops” by Golf World Business Magazine, the Whistler Golf Club’s 2000 square foot Golf Shop is fully-equipped with the latest golf equipment and apparel. But there is more! Our shop has great lifestyle lines like Lole for women and Quiksilver for men. Our shop is quickly become known as one of the best clothing shops in Whistler.
Palmer's Gallery Bar & Grill
The Whistler Golf Club clubhouse is home to Palmer’s Gallery Bar & Grill. The restaurant boasts a spectacular 100-seat patio overlooking the 18th green and Whistler’s surrounding peaks, and features an outdoor bar and barbecue that is fast becoming one of Whistler’s favourite après spots. Palmer's Gallery is perfect for weddings, banquets or get-togethers for groups of 50 to 200 looking for a great location combined with outstanding cuisine and service.
Known in Whistler as "The Range", our practice facility is the place in Whistler to work on all aspects of your game. EVERYONE WELCOME! Warming up for your round, taking a lesson or simply stopping by to rent a club and hit a few balls, The Range has everything you need. The Range is home to the Whistler Golf Academy which offers a complete series of lesson programs including private and couples lessons, mixed and ladies group clinics, junior golf schools and more.
The facility features 5 target greens, a putting green and a short game area to work on your chipping and bunker play.
Stay & Play Golf Getaways
2-nights, 2-Rounds from $449 CAD / $349 USD per person
Whistler is Canadas Premier Golf destination offering four pristine golf courses that allow you to challenge yourself while enjoying the majestic mountain views. Choose from our multi-course stay and play golf getaways and enjoy an exceptional golf experience with outstanding value!
- Shorter and longer duration packages are available
- US Visitors who book now receive additional savings with the strong US dollar
- Whistler based Travel Consultants available at 1.800.944.7853 for more details
- Have a group of 12 or more players? Visit golfing with groups for further information.
Have a group of 12 or more players? Visit golfing with groups for further information.
2018 Green Fees
||Opening - May 24
||May 25 - October 7
|Twilight (3:00 PM - 4:50 PM)
|Sunset (5:00 PM - close)
||$25 per person
|Titleist Rental Clubs
|Titleist Rental Clubs, 9 holes or Sunset times