Big Sky Golf Club
Located a short drive north of Whistler at the foot of the massive Mount Currie, Big Sky is an outstanding 18-hole golf course with stunning tri-valley mountain views. The Robert Cupp-designed course features an exquisitely manicured set of links that makes use of ponds and natural vegetation to provide a memorable round of golf.
Big Sky is the longest of the four championship courses that comprise the Whistler golf community. The course also has extensive practice facilities featuring a 350-yard, double-ended driving range, two practice bunkers, and three practice putting greens, and the Big Sky Golf Academy, one of western Canada’s top teaching facilities offers a wide variety of programs and lessons for every skill level.
- Full event and group services
- 132-seat dining room/lounge and 136-seat patio
- Fully equipped golf shop
- Bent grass, tees, fairways, greens
- Four sets of tees for play ranging from 5,200 to 7,000 yards
- Big Sky Golf Academy and nine-hole Par 3 Academy Course
Awards & Recognition
- "Top 30 Courses in Canada" Golf Digest, 2013
- "Best Course in BC" PGA of BC, 2012
- "Top 1000 Courses in The World " Rolex, 2012
- "Top 1000 Courses in The World " Rolex, 2011
- "Top 36 Courses in Canada " Rolex, 2011
- "Best Course in BC" Vancouver Sun Best of BC Golf Panel, 2009
- "One of the top 50 courses in North America for service" - Golf Digest, Places to Stay
- "#5 in the West (North America)" Fairway + Greens Magazine
The Pro Shop
Qualified golf shop sales staff are ready to assist you in choosing the right items to make you look great on and off the golf course. Choose from leading apparel and golf shoe brands: Adidas, Sun Ice, Abacus, Nike, Forged Apparel, Peak Performance, Nuvo, Vuarnet, Ashworth, Footjoy and Ecco among others. Our CPGA Professional Team can also assist you with our premier custom club fitting service using the newest technical equipment to ensure you play your best.
Fescue's Restaurant & Patio
Stop by for a hearty breakfast, tasty lunch or early dinner at Fescues Restaurant at Big Sky. Enjoy a full menu of food and drink in quiet, comfortable surroundings. The Fescues Restaurant patio at Big Sky is the most scenic patio in the Sea to Sky corridor. Enjoy the splendid spring and summer nights on the heated patio or cool off on those hot summer days under one of the patio misters
Be sure to keep an eye out for original Metallic Art by Davide Pan. An Italian native, Davide immigrated to Canada in 1981. His work was selected for a large exhibition and later purchased by the city of Venice and has since been part of the permanent collection of the Ca'Pesaro (the Venice Museum of Modern Art).
Stay & Golf Packages
3 nights, 3 rounds from $155* CAD per person, per night
Package includes accommodation plus discounted golf at any of the following courses:
- Nicklaus North Golf Course
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Big Sky Golf Club
- Whistler Golf Club
Have a group of 12 or more players? Visit golfing with groups for further information.
This offer is valid for up to 9 players. If you have a group of 10+ players, please call 1.844.955.3263 today to speak with a Whistler based Golf Specialist or Request a Quote.
*Package price based on 4 adults sharing a 2 bedroom Deluxe unit/suite. Price is based on 18 hole morning/day midweek tee times during midweek. Rates may change with fluctuations in currency.
2020 Big Sky Golf Club Green Fees
Pricing includes Power Cart
||May 1 - 14
||May 15 - Jun 30
||Jul 1 - Aug 31
||Sept 1 - 30
||Oct 1 - 30
(Open - 7:50 AM)
|Monday - Friday
(8 AM - 11:50 AM)
(8 AM - 11:50 AM)
(12 PM - 12:50 PM)
(1 PM - 3:50 PM)
Additional Power Carts: $22.50 per person
Rental Clubs: $65.50 per full set High-end Titleist
Rental Shoes: $15
Luxury Transportation from Whistler to Big Sky available from just $45 round trip!
Ride up to Big Sky in style with VIP Whistler's Luxury Transportation. Whether you are a group of 4 or 24, you can add transportation to your golf package for as little as $40 per person round trip, to & from anywhere in Whistler!
Transportation is only available to book by phone. Please call 1.800.944.7853 to speak with a Travel Consultant or request a quote.
COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
- Golfers are not permitted on the property if they have been in contact with or reside with someone who has returned from any country outside of Canada in the past 14-days. Please do no visit the club for 14 days from date of return to Canada.
- Anyone with a fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing or flu like symptoms or have been in contact with or resides with someone who has those symptoms will be required to remain away from the property for 14-days commencing at the completion of the flu symptoms.
- Only those with prearranged tee-times or items to pick-up are permitted on the property.
- There will be no ‘drop-in’ or ‘walk-on’ golf reservations permitted.
- Tee-times will be available until 9AM-5:30PM (9-holes only available starting from 4PM onward).
- If you require items from the golf shop (balls, gloves, hats, F&B), they are encouraged to request these items upon making their reservation to allow golf shop team to have these items prepared upon arrival.
- Golf shop staff will be protected via Plexiglas barrier at the point of sale.
- Debit/credit terminals will be sanitized after every transaction.
- Members/guests can only arrive to the facility 15-minutes prior to tee-off and are required to leave immediately after their round has completed. If arriving outside of 15-minute window, guest must wait in their vehicle until 15-minutes prior to tee-off.
- Golfers must follow directional signage and enter to the 1st tee through the bag drop area.
- Do not approach staff or violate the required physical distancing of 6 feet or 2 meters.
- Golf shop and washrooms will be open from 8:30AM-6PM daily and cleaned multiple times.
- Limited clubhouse access, one person at a time only for washroom access and paying for golf.
- Member locker rooms will remain closed.
- Power carts will NOT be available to guests.
- Pull-carts will be available ($5) for guests and will be sanitized after use.
- Limited food & beverage items to be sold at golf shop counter (sandwiches, snacks, soft drinks, canned alcoholic beverages).
- No beverage cart on course.
- No rental clubs or demo clubs available for use.
- Cash will not be acceptable payment. Onsite payment options will be debit, credit and member charge accounts.