Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
Noted golf course architect Robert Trent Jones Jr. rose to new challenges when he carved the Chateau Whistler course right into the flank of Blackcomb Mountain. This par 72, 6,635 yard course walked away with Golf Digest’s Best New Resort Course in Canada award when it opened and has garnered more than its share of awards.
This 18-hole course offers a golf opportunity unmatched in the region. By allowing nature to dictate the path, the course traverses creeks, ponds, stands of ancient Douglas Firs and granite rock faces, which testify to the fact that this magnificent course follows closely the natural state of the rugged terrain. With elevation changes of more than 400 ft. overall, this is one course where you’ll be using your camera as much as your clubs.
- Double-ended 350-yard Practice & Learning Centre
- Tournament and group services
- Fully integrated colour GPS system on every cart
- Award-winning golf shop, Titleist Rental Clubs and rental shoes available
- Full food and beverage services; licensed premises, menu packaging, patio seating with BBQ, halfway house, refreshment cart
Awards & Recognition
- "#1 Best Resort Course (Canada)" – Travel + Leisure, 2010
- "Golf Destination of the Year (North America)" – IAGTO Awards, 2007
- "Best of the International Golf Resorts" – Robb Report, 2005
The Golf Shop & Food Services
Now offering Titleist rental clubs. Rental shoes are also available. Licensed premises, menu packaging, patio seating with BBQ, beverage cart and the Bear House halfway house - which is accessed twice during your round.
Practice & Learning Centre
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Practice & Learning Centre is one of Canada's most scenic practice facilities. The Practice and Learning Centre is a double-ended, 350-yard long facility with combination grass and artificial turf teeing areas and featuring a Short Game Area with a 10,000 square foot putting green, practice bunkers and chipping and putting zones. Use of facility is included with all green fees.
Complimentary parking is available at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort, with convienient and complimentary shuttle service to the Golf Clubhouse. No reservations are required for transportation.
Stay & Play Golf Getaways
2-nights, 2-Rounds from $460 CAD / $346 USD per person
Whistler is Canadas Premier Golf destination offering four pristine golf courses that allow you to challenge yourself while enjoying the majestic mountain views. Choose from our multi-course stay and play golf getaways and enjoy an exceptional golf experience with outstanding value!
- Shorter and longer duration packages are available
- US Visitors who book now receive additional savings with the strong US dollar
- Whistler based Travel Consultants available at 1.800.944.7853 for more details
- Have a group of 12 or more players? Visit golfing with groups for further information.
Have a group of 12 or more players? Visit golfing with groups for further information.
2018 Green Fees
|Fees (including cart rental)
||Open - May 24
||May 25 - September 30
||Oct 1 - Closing
|Day Time Fees
|Twilight 3:00 PM - Close