Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
Noted golf course architect Robert Trent Jones Jr. rose to new challenges when he carved the Chateau Whistler course right into the flank of Blackcomb Mountain. This par 72, 6,635 yard course walked away with Golf Digest’s Best New Resort Course in Canada award when it opened and has garnered more than its share of awards.
This 18-hole course offers a golf opportunity unmatched in the region. By allowing nature to dictate the path, the course traverses creeks, ponds, stands of ancient Douglas Firs and granite rock faces, which testify to the fact that this magnificent course follows closely the natural state of the rugged terrain. With elevation changes of more than 400 ft. overall, this is one course where you’ll be using your camera as much as your clubs.
- Double-ended 350-yard Practice & Learning Centre
- Tournament and group services
- Fully integrated colour GPS system on every cart
- Award-winning golf shop, Titleist Rental Clubs and rental shoes available
- Full food and beverage services; licensed premises, menu packaging, patio seating with BBQ, halfway house, refreshment cart
Awards & Recognition
- Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Certification - Recognizing environmental responsibility
- GOLF Magazine - Top 100 Resorts in North America for 2019/2020
- Golfscape - World’s Top 100 Golf Courses – 2019
- Score Golf Magazine - Best Public Golf Courses in Canada - 2017
- GOLF Magazine - Premier Resorts 2016-2017: Gold Awards – 2016, 2017
- Score Golf Magazine - The 100 Best Golf Courses in Canada - 2016
- Canadian Golf Magazine - Canada's Top 50 Golf Course - 2016
- World Travel Awards - Canada’s Leading Golf Resort – 2009, 2010, 2013
- Celebrated Living Magazine - Top International Golf Courses in Canada, Platinum List – 2013, 2014
- Travel + Leisure - Top 121 Golf Resorts in the World, 2010 – 2012
- Golf Week - Top Canadian Modern Golf Courses – 2011, 2014
- Condé Nast Traveler – Top 125 World Golf Resorts, 2011
- Score Golf Magazine - Best Canadian Public Golf Courses – 2008 – 2011, 2014
The Golf Shop & Food Services
Now offering Titleist rental clubs. Rental shoes are also available. Licensed premises, menu packaging, patio seating with BBQ, beverage cart and the Bear House halfway house - which is accessed twice during your round.
Practice & Learning Centre
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Practice & Learning Centre is one of Canada's most scenic practice facilities. The Practice and Learning Centre is a double-ended, 350-yard long facility with combination grass and artificial turf teeing areas and featuring a Short Game Area with a 10,000 square foot putting green, practice bunkers and chipping and putting zones. Use of facility is included with all green fees.
Complimentary parking is available at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort, with convienient and complimentary shuttle service to the Golf Clubhouse. No reservations are required for transportation.
Stay & Golf Packages
3 nights, 3 rounds from $155* CAD per person, per night
Package includes accommodation plus discounted golf at any of the following courses:
- Nicklaus North Golf Course
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Big Sky Golf Club
- Whistler Golf Club
Have a group of 12 or more players? Visit golfing with groups for further information.
This offer is valid for up to 9 players. If you have a group of 10+ players, please call 1.844.955.3263 today to speak with a Whistler based Golf Specialist or Request a Quote.
*Package price based on 4 adults sharing a 2 bedroom Deluxe unit/suite. Price is based on 18 hole morning/day midweek tee times during midweek. Rates may change with fluctuations in currency.
2020 Fairmont Chateau Whistler Green Fees
Pricing inlcudes Power Cart Fee
||Open - May 23
||May 24 - Sept 29
||Sept 30 - Closing
|Monday - Friday
Open to 2:50 PM
|Monday - Friday
3 PM to Close
Open to 7:50 AM
8 AM - 11:50 AM
12 PM - 2:50 PM
3 PM to Close