Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club
Noted golf course architect Robert Trent Jones Jr. rose to new challenges when he carved the Chateau Whistler course right into the flank of Blackcomb Mountain. This par 72, 6,635 yard course walked away with Golf Digest’s Best New Resort Course in Canada award when it opened and has garnered more than its share of awards.
Operating Dates: Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Course is open. Last day of the season will be Monday October 9, 2017 (weather dependent).
This 18-hole course offers a golf opportunity unmatched in the region. By allowing nature to dictate the path, the course traverses creeks, ponds, stands of ancient Douglas Firs and granite rock faces, which testify to the fact that this magnificent course follows closely the natural state of the rugged terrain. With elevation changes of more than 400 ft. overall, this is one course where you’ll be using your camera as much as your clubs.
- Double-ended 350-yard Practice & Learning Centre
- Tournament and group services
- Fully integrated colour GPS system on every cart
- Award-winning golf shop, Titleist Rental Clubs and rental shoes available
- Full food and beverage services; licensed premises, menu packaging, patio seating with BBQ, halfway house, refreshment cart
Awards & Recognition
- "#1 Best Resort Course (Canada)" – Travel + Leisure, 2010
- "Golf Destination of the Year (North America)" – IAGTO Awards, 2007
- "Best of the International Golf Resorts" – Robb Report, 2005
The Golf Shop & Food Services
Now offering Titleist rental clubs. Rental shoes are also available. Licensed premises, menu packaging, patio seating with BBQ, beverage cart and the Bear House halfway house - which is accessed twice during your round.
Practice & Learning Centre
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Practice & Learning Centre is one of Canada's most scenic practice facilities. The Practice and Learning Centre is a double-ended, 350-yard long facility with combination grass and artificial turf teeing areas and featuring a Short Game Area with a 10,000 square foot putting green, practice bunkers and chipping and putting zones. Use of facility is included with all green fees.
Complimentary parking is available at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort, with convienient and complimentary shuttle service to the Golf Clubhouse. No reservations are required for transportation.
Fall Stay & Play Golf Packages from $299* per person
Experience one of the best seasons in Whistler for a golf getaway. Play midweek starting September 11, 2017 and save up to $180 per person on a two-night, three-round golf package.
- 1 night & 2 rounds from $299* per person
- 2 nights and 3 rounds from $499* per person
Package includes golf at any of the following courses:
- Nicklaus North Golf Course
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Big Sky Golf Club
- Whistler Golf Club
Every round receives complimentary cart usage. Shorter and longer duration packages are available.
This package is only available to book by phone. Please call 1.800.944.7853 to speak with a Travel Consultant or request a quote.
2017 Green Fees
|Fees (including cart rental)
||May 5 - May 25
||May 26 - Oct 1
||Oct 2 - Closing
|Day Time Fees
|Twilight 3PM - Close