Nicklaus North offers five sets of tees to give every level of golfer an ideal sense of challenge and enjoyment. The full-length driving range features grass tees and six target greens, perfect for improving shots of any length. A full-size chipping and putting green as well as a practice bunker to cover every aspect of the short game are also available.
Awards & Recognition
- 4 ½ Stars – Places to Play – Golf Digest
- Top 100 Courses in Canada
- Rolex Top 1,000 Courses in the World
- Best New Course in Canada – 1996 Golf Digest
- Hosted Nicklaus and a Skins tournament in both 1997 & 2005 - the first repeat for any course in the history of the event.
The Golf Shop
Get outfitted with all you need for a day on the course at the Nicklaus North Golf Shop, which is fully stocked with brand name lines of men's and women's golf, leisure and sportswear, accessories, equipment and more. Our Golf Shop staff will be pleased to assist with your shopping, or provide information about lessons with CPGA instructors.
Table Nineteen Lakeside Eatery
Table Nineteen offers outstanding food, unparalleled views, great value and exceptional service. Table Nineteen is authentically Whistler — open, fun, creative — casually elegant and welcoming to everyone. Located alongside glacier fed Green Lake and set against the Coast Mountain range, our location showcases Whistler’s spectacular natural environment. It is the Whistler we all love.
During the golf season, May through early October, Table Nineteen provides one of the most idyllic spots in all of Whistler to grab a bite and enjoy a beverage. Our 4000 sq. ft. patio is one of the most stunning in all of Whistler. Relax and enjoy the lakeside views, aquatic life, the odd roaming bear, golfers teeing off on the 16th hole and the Harbour Air seaplanes taking off and landing from Whistlers only "airport".
Hours of Operation
All clubhouse amenities are open daily during golf season, from dawn to dusk. Reservations are highly recommended.
Stay & Play Golf Getaways
2-nights, 2-Rounds from $460 CAD / $346 USD per person
Whistler is Canadas Premier Golf destination offering four pristine golf courses that allow you to challenge yourself while enjoying the majestic mountain views. Choose from our multi-course stay and play golf getaways and enjoy an exceptional golf experience with outstanding value!
- Shorter and longer duration packages are available
- US Visitors who book now receive additional savings with the strong US dollar
- Whistler based Travel Consultants available at 1.800.944.7853 for more details
- Have a group of 12 or more players? Visit golfing with groups for further information.
Have a group of 12 or more players? Visit golfing with groups for further information.