Nicklaus North offers five sets of tees to give every level of golfer an ideal sense of challenge and enjoyment. The full-length driving range features grass tees and six target greens, perfect for improving shots of any length. A full-size chipping and putting green as well as a practice bunker to cover every aspect of the short game are also available.
Awards & Recognition
- 4 ½ Stars – Places to Play – Golf Digest
- Top 100 Courses in Canada
- Rolex Top 1,000 Courses in the World
- Best New Course in Canada – 1996 Golf Digest
- Hosted Nicklaus and a Skins tournament in both 1997 & 2005 - the first repeat for any course in the history of the event.
The Golf Shop
Get outfitted with all you need for a day on the course at the Nicklaus North Golf Shop, which is fully stocked with brand name lines of men's and women's golf, leisure and sportswear, accessories, equipment and more. Our Golf Shop staff will be pleased to assist with your shopping, or provide information about lessons with CPGA instructors.
Table Nineteen Lakeside Eatery
Table Nineteen offers outstanding food, unparalleled views, great value and exceptional service. Table Nineteen is authentically Whistler — open, fun, creative — casually elegant and welcoming to everyone. Located alongside glacier fed Green Lake and set against the Coast Mountain range, our location showcases Whistler’s spectacular natural environment. It is the Whistler we all love.
During the golf season, May through early October, Table Nineteen provides one of the most idyllic spots in all of Whistler to grab a bite and enjoy a beverage. Our 4000 sq. ft. patio is one of the most stunning in all of Whistler. Relax and enjoy the lakeside views, aquatic life, the odd roaming bear, golfers teeing off on the 16th hole and the Harbour Air seaplanes taking off and landing from Whistlers only "airport".
Hours of Operation
All clubhouse amenities are open daily during golf season, from dawn to dusk. Reservations are highly recommended.
Stay & Golf Packages
3 nights, 3 rounds from $155* CAD per person, per night
Package includes accommodation plus discounted golf at any of the following courses:
- Nicklaus North Golf Course
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Big Sky Golf Club
- Whistler Golf Club
Have a group of 12 or more players? Visit golfing with groups for further information.
This offer is valid for up to 9 players. If you have a group of 10+ players, please call 1.844.955.3263 today to speak with a Whistler based Golf Specialist or Request a Quote.
*Package price based on 4 adults sharing a 2 bedroom Deluxe unit/suite. Price is based on 18 hole morning/day midweek tee times during midweek. Rates may change with fluctuations in currency.
2020 Nicklaus North Green Fees
Prices include Power Cart Fees
||Open to May 28
||May 29 - Sep 27
||Sep 28 - Oct 11
|Monday - Friday
Open - 12:00PM
Open - 12:00PM
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
2:00 PM - Close
Equipment Rentals & Policies
Additional Power Carts: $45
Rental Clubs:$65 TaylorMade; includes a sleeve of TaylorMade golf balls
Rental Shoes: $20 Adidas
Pull Carts: Complimentary
Practice Facility: Complimentary with round of golf; please call the Golf Shop for other rates.
Dress Code:Tailored pants or shorts and collared shirt required. No jeans or cut-offs allowed. Nicklaus North is a non-metal spike facility.
COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Our priority is the safety of our Community, Members, Guests and Team Members. We continue to monitor the public health situation around COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and commit to follow the latest directions provided to us by the relevant authorities. We will continue to expand our services and programs when the time is right.
Nicklaus North is taking certain measures to help prevent the possible spread of the virus. To support the efforts of the individual, we have implemented certain strategies at this property.
- If you have travelled outside of Canada, you are not permitted at our facility until you have self-isolated for a minimum of 14 days.
- If you are feeling unwell in any way, please do not come to our facility.
- Please do not visit if you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms
- The golf course is closed at 9pm, all power carts must be in by 9pm.
- We have trained our team extensively for your safety.
- Consider carrying your own hand sanitizer and use frequently.
- Please do not carpool unless you cohabitate with the other players.
Booking Procedures and Services
- Tee Time reservations online only.
- No walk-ins permitted, do not come to the golf course without a scheduled tee time.
- We will book players to form groups of four. If you are not comfortable being paired, please contact the Golf Shop by phone where you may be able to secure a time for your players after 12pm.
- The player reserving the tee time is responsible for payment of all green fees/carts if possible; one player only for check-in at the Golf Shop is preferred. No cash please.
- Please practice physical distancing at all times (6ft).
- The Restaurant is closed until further notice, however the Refreshment Center between holes 4 and 10 is open. Bottled drinks, pre-packaged snacks, and coffee is also available for purchase in the Golf Shop during check-in.
- The restrooms at the clubhouse will be open and will be sanitized hourly.
- The Practice Facility is open until 1.5 hours prior to dusk for those playing golf and Member practice time, please respect signage for physical distancing.
Upon arrival, please note the following procedures:
- No outside alcohol is permitted; it is the law. Anyone caught with outside alcohol will be asked to leave.
- All players will be required to handle their own clubs from arrival to departure. We encourage you to bring your own pull cart.
- Power carts are available but may not be shared unless from the same household.
- We reserve the right to prioritize sanitized power carts for those with reduced mobility, if availability is limited.
Check-in times for your golf reservation:
- Please arrive 25 minutes before your tee time (if you arrive earlier, stay in your vehicle)
- Arrive 10 minutes early for check in at the GOLF SHOP. We are limiting the number of guests allowed in the Golf Shop, please respect the ground markings.
- Arrive 10 minutes early for warm up at the practice facility.
- Arrive to the 1st tee 5 minutes before your tee time.
While on-course, procedures include:
- Do not handle each other’s golf balls, tees, ball markers, clubs, etc.
- No bunker rakes, ball washers, sand/seed bottles (please replace your divots) or garbage bins.
- Team Members will be raking bunkers throughout the day. Improve your lie within one club length and use your foot to smooth out the sand.
- We encourage nods or waves instead of handshakes.
- The washrooms and Refreshment Center on hole 4/10 will be open and sanitized hourly.
- Water stations are not available - please bring your own water unless you wish to purchase.
- Do not touch or move the flagstick. FLAGSTICKS STAY IN AT ALL TIMES.
- Cups are shallow to allow for easy access to ball once it enters the cup.
- After your round, proceed directly to your car.
Whistler Based Travel Consultants are available at to assist with planning your Whistler vacation.
Contact us at 1.800.944.7853 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org