Put on your NYE wristband and head out with your family to explore two unique venues that are within walking distance of each other in Whistler Village. You might catch some roving street characters and entertainment along the way.
What’s included with the wristband:
- Ticket holders get six hours of exclusive, family friendly fun
- Two venues, full of lively entertainment, music, games, crafts and activities
- Special kids’ early countdowns
- The Whistler NYE Celebration venues are recommended for ages 3 – 13. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The venues will be open from 6 – 11 PM and will feature arts, crafts, entertainment, a teen dance for ages 13 – 17, music and exciting performances, to name a few
More New Year’s Eve Fun (no wristbands required):
Whistler Presents: New Year’s Eve 2016
Venues are open from 6:00 PM until close, tickets required.
Maury Young Arts Centre (formerly Millennium Place): On New Year’s Eve all three levels of the Centre will come alive with sparkling entertainment, live music and two kids’ countdowns that include a giant bubble wrap and balloon stomp. Expect nothing short of bedazzlement and awe with an explosion of creative arts and crafts, cartoons, face painting, dress-up storytelling and surprises – all in the name of family fun.
Whistler Conference Centre: The Whistler Conference Center transforms from an indoor play zone to a variety of new and exciting activities, games, and entertainment. The Youth Dance is the place for teenage music lovers to shake it.