Spring in Whistler
Spring is the season where anything is possible. Longer days leave more time for turns on the slopes and the local patios are perfect with lazy après sessions in the sun. This time of year brings with it some of Whistler's favourite events including the World Ski and Snowboard Festival and the Great Outdoors Festival - guaranteed to see winter off in style.
Things to Do in Spring
- Whistler Mountain is open until late April
- Blackcomb Mountain stays open until late May
- Après is always on! Leave time for a relaxed après session at a pub, bar or lounge
Other Outdoor Activities
Spring is a season of transition, meaning that there will be both winter and summer activities on offer depending on the weather.
- Golf courses typically open in April and early May
- Walk the Valley trail and see the lakes, parks and beaches come to life with new spring growth
- Catch the first black bears as they emerge from hibernation
- Some activities like bungee jumping and zipline are available year-round. Others are weather dependent - explore the activities to find out more