Spring in Whistler
Spring, the season where anything is possible. Longer days leave more time for turns on the slopes and fill the local patios, which are abuzz with lazy après sessions in the sun. What's more, this time of year brings with it one of Whistler's favourite events, the World Ski and Snowboard Festival, guaranteed to see the winter season off in style.
When you're done with skiing and boarding, Spring also gives you the chance to enjoy the local lakes, parks and beaches, which really come to life in a burst of wildflowers and wildlife. How much fun can YOU pack into one day?
- Whistler Mountain is open until late April
- Blackcomb Mountain stays open until late May
- Après is always on! Leave time for a relaxed après session at a pub, bar or lounge
Other Outdoor Activities
Spring is a season of transition, meaning that there will be both winter and summer activities on offer depending on the weather.
- Golf courses typically open in April and early May
- Some activities like bungee jumping and zipline are available year-round. Others are weather dependent - explore the activities to find out more