Fresh Tracks Mountain Top Breakfast
You’re already heading up the mountain, so why not start your day off right with a Fresh Tracks Breakfast atop Whistler Mountain? Buy your Fresh Tracks ticket, board the Whistler Village Gondola at 7:15 AM and head up to the Roundhouse Lodge for a delicious, mountain-sized breakfast buffet. Then, as an added bonus, get your fill of fresh powder or perfectly groomed corduroy on the upper mountain before the rest of the world is even out of bed.
Fresh Tracks Breakfast is available daily from December 19, 2014 to April 1, 2015.
Fresh Tracks Breakfast Tips
- Be at the base of the Whistler Village Gondola at 7 AM. Upload between 7:15 and 8:00 AM.
- Buy your tickets in advance. On busy days, Fresh Tracks may sell out. Access is limited to the first 650 people at the base on the morning of the breakfast.
- Put your Fresh Tracks ticket in a handy pocket, because you must hand it in at the Roundhouse Lodge at the top.
- Listen for the "Runs are open" call when you are in the Roundhouse Lodge.
- Do not ski/ride all the way back to the bottom of the mountain.
- Emerald Express and Big Red Express will be the usual lifts open to you at the top of the mountain.