Skiing and Snowboarding at Whistler Blackcomb
Love to ski and snowboard? Whistler is a dream destination.
With over 8,100 acres of snow-covered slopes, 16 alpine bowls, 3 glaciers, world-class terrain parks and half pipes and 200+ marked trails for all ability levels and newly updated lifts, Whistler Blackcomb is the ultimate in big mountain experiences. Our visitors agree - Whistler was voted Number One Overall Ski Resort for 2014/15 in North America by readers of SKI Magazine.
Hours and Dates of Operation for Winter 2014/15*
|EARLY OPENING: November 22, 2014 - April 19, 2015
|November 27, 2014 - May 18, 2015
|November 27, 2014 - April 19, 2015
||PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
Whistler Mountain Opening - November 22, 2014
Thanks to the cold temperatures the snow guns have been blasting all week, supplementing the natural snow and allowing Whistler Mountain to open ahead of schedule. Here's what you need to know for opening weekend:
- Guests can upload via the Creekside Gondola or on the Whistler Village Gondola from Whistler Village
- Uploads will start at 8:30 AM, with the last upload at 2:00 PM. Downloading will be mandatory
- Five lifts will be running - Emerald Express, Big Red Express and Franz Chair plus the gondolas
- Guests will get the first opportunity to try the new Whistler Village Gondola cabins and the RFID Access system
- Dining facilities in the Roundhouse Lodge will be open, and places in Creekside and the Village will be open for the first après of the season
- Sightseeing will be available for early season rates, up- and downloading via the Village Gondola
- Blackcomb Mountain and the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola will open as scheduled on November 27, 2014
Blackcomb Mountain & PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola Opening - November 27, 2014
- Blackcomb Mountain will open adding more terrain for skiing and riding
- Skier and snowboarders will be able to access both mountains quickly via the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- The PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola will be open for winter sightseeing - a unique way to see the snow without skis or a snowboard!