Whistler Skate Park
- Whistler's outdoor skate park is located close to the Village, Lost Lake, and the Whistler Village Bike Park
- A free family-friendly activity, great for people watching
- Park stays open until late with lights so you can skate all day and into the night
- In-line skates, BMX, trials and Flo riding facilities are also on site, a true multi sport venue
The Whistler Insider - Whistler Longboard Festival
Whistler Skate Park Hours
Open daily between dawn and dusk with lights in the bowl until 1:00 AM from April to November.
Beside Fitzsimmons Creek in Rebagliatti Park, just a short walk from the Village.
- Multi-sport venue for skateboarding, in-line skating, BMX, trials and Flo riding
- A 6.5 meter diameter bowl with serpentine run
- Variety of ¼ pipes up to 3 meters high, a spine, volcano and central pyramid in Main Park
- Plaza Area contains portable ramps, tabletops and ¼ pipes
- Lighting, spectator areas with grass banks and picnic areas
- Designed by Spectrum Skatepark Creations with help from local skaters
The Valley Trail is great for cruising on longboards during summer. Don't forget to check out the annual Whistler Longboard Festival held in summer.
Skate all year round thanks to the Sk8 Cave in Function Junction, a skateboard shop with indoor skating facilities also providing lessons, ladies nights and a place for private events. Call 1.604.932.1818 for more information.
Call 1.800.WHISTLER (944.7853) to speak with a local travel consultant