Outdoor Rock Climbing Tours in Whistler and Squamish
The Sea to Sky Corridor from Squamish to Whistler is famous for rock climbing and bouldering. Those new to the sport can learn to climb and rappel with expert instructors while more experienced climbers can book a guide to take them to more technical terrain. Contact Whistler Core Fitness for more information on outdoor rock guiding.
Indoor Climbing in Whistler
Located at Whistler Core Fitness is Whistler's own indoor climbing gym. Available year-round, it is perfect for climbers wanting to learn the basics or sharpen their skills and build strength. At the same time, courses and kid-friendly evening programs provide a social and indoor entertainment.
Features of the Indoor Climbing Gym at the Core
- 5500 square foot indoor rock climbing wall
- Kid friendly routes, bouldering zone and technical features - slabs, overhangs and cracks
- Equipment rental and retail
- Guided sessions, climbing and safety courses
- A range of kids activities and camps - entertain the kids while you explore Whistler on your own
Take a 3D Tour of the Indoor Climbing Wall
View Larger Map
For more information on the indoor climbing gym, contact Whistler Core Fitness.