This 4-course dinner tour explores four award winning restaurants and a local chocolate shop. Included is a visit to an impressive 15,000-bottle wine cellar where guests learn the old Napoleonic tradition of champagne sabering. If you are looking to treat yourself to Whistler's best fine dining, this is the tour for you. Listed below are the venues and sample tour menu (can be altered for dietary restrictions or allergies):
- FireRock Lounge: Meeting venue
- Bearfoot Bistro: Amuse-bouche plate from Melissa Craig, Canadas best chef in 2008, with wine cellar tour and champagne sabering lesson
- Hy’s Steakhouse: Cajun crusted blackened ahi tuna with blind wine tasting seminar
- Quattro: Veal or wild salmon main course sided with restaurant signature pasta
- Rogers' Choclates: Icewine truffle
- FireRock Lounge or Mix Lounge: Chef's choice of seasonal dessert or artisan cheese plate
Daily Departure Times:
- 4:30pm - main course served around 6:30pm and tour finished by 8:00pm.
- 5:00pm - main course served around 7:00pm and tour finished by 9:00pm.
View Finer Things Tasting Tour Menu