Easter in Whistler
Easter is an amazing time to visit Whistler with the long season ensuring plenty of snow for skiing and snowboarding. Add a mind-boggling number of activities and events to entertain the family plus moderate rooms from $99 a night and you have a recipe for a perfect long weekend.
The combination of snow, sunshine and longer days makes spring time a glorious time for sightseeing and being active. Here are some suggestions for spring time holiday activities:
- Skiing and snowboarding
- Take the whole family to the Tube Park for an afternoon or evening of sliding fun
- Soak up some sunshine and see the sights on the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- Celebrate your freedom - have a go at bungee jumping or ziplining
- Unplug, relax and escape to one of Whistler's spas
- Enjoy an Easter brunch or celebratory dinner
Just in case you feel the need for Easter chocolate, the fine shops in the Village have you covered.
- Great Glass Elevator Candy Shop for candy and chocolate
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for chocolate, fudge and famous candies apples
- Perhaps some truffles? Rogers Chocolates
- Visit our dining page for places to eat Easter Brunch, breakfast or a special dinner
Wondering whats on in Whistler over Easter? Here's the event listings for the weekend. More events are added all the time.
View Full Event Calendar