Easter in Whistler
Easter is an amazing time to visit Whistler with the long season ensuring plenty of snow for skiing and snowboarding. Add a mind-boggling number of activities and events to entertain the family and you have a recipe for a perfect long weekend.
The combination of snow, sunshine and longer days makes springtime a glorious time for sightseeing and being active. Here are some suggestions for spring time holiday activities:
- Skiing and snowboarding
- Take the whole family to the Tube Park for an afternoon or evening of sliding fun
- Soak up some sunshine and see the sights on the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- Celebrate your freedom - have a go at bungee jumping or ziplining
- Unplug, relax and escape to one of Whistler's spas
Sweet Easter Treats
Just in case you feel the need for Easter chocolate, the fine shops in the Village have you covered.
- Great Glass Elevator Candy Shop for candy and chocolate
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for chocolate, fudge and famous candies apples
- Perhaps some truffles? Rogers Chocolates
- Visit our dining page for places to eat Easter Brunch, breakfast or a special dinner
Wondering whats on in Whistler over Easter? Here's the event listings for the weekend. Don't see what you like? Check back soon, as more events added all the time.
View Full Event Calendar