Whistler Blackcomb Fresh Tracks Breakfast
Fresh Tracks Breakfast is unavailable for the 2020/21 season. Please contact Whistler.com at 1.800.944.7853 for alternative activity ideas.
- Start your day off right with a Fresh Tracks Breakfast atop Whistler Mountain
- Buy your ticket, board the Whistler Gondola at 7:15 AM and enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast
- Fresh Tracks tickets give you access to the mountain before the general public, allowing you to ski the freshest lines
Fresh Tracks Breakfast Information
Fresh Tracks ticket information has not yet been released for the 2020/21 season. Please check back.
The Fresh Tracks Mountain Top Breakfast is available during the winter months from December 14, 2019 to April 5, 2020. Upload the Whistler Village Gondola between 7:15 and 8 AM and head up to the Roundhouse Lodge for a delicious, mountain-sized breakfast. The all-you-can-eat buffet features eggs, bacon, potatoes, pastries, muffins, yoghurt and fruit. Then, listen for the first tracks bell and experience the beauty of untouched powder and corduroy groomers.
Fresh Tracks Breakfast Tips
- Be at the base of the Whistler Village Gondola at 7 AM. Upload between 7:15 and 8 AM.
- Buy your tickets in advance. On busy days, Fresh Tracks may sell out. Access is limited to the first 650 people at the base on the morning of the breakfast.
- Put your Fresh Tracks ticket in a handy pocket, you must hand it in at the Roundhouse Lodge at the top.
- Listen for the "Runs are open" call when you are in the Roundhouse Lodge.
- Do not ski/ride all the way back to the bottom of the mountain.
- Emerald Express and Big Red Express will be the usual lifts open to you at the top of the mountain.
Fresh Track Mountain Top Breakfast Pricing
Fresh Tracks tickets include access to the Roundhouse Lodge for the Mountaintop Breakfast only. Lift tickets must be purchased separately in order to ski/snowboard Whistler and Blackcomb mountains.