First Tracks Information
First Tracks is available during the winter months until early April. Get an early gondola upload and the first turns of the day. Listen for the "runs are open" call and experience the beauty of untouched powder and corduroy groomers. New for 2022/23, this program will now include a $17 CAD one-time voucher to be used at any time throughout the day with light refreshments available at the top*.
First Tracks Tips
- Be at the base of the Whistler Village Gondola early. Upload between 7:30 and 8 AM.
- Buy your tickets in advance. On busy days, First Tracks may sell out. Access is limited to the first 600 people in-line with a valid First Tracks voucher.
- Don’t discard your voucher once it’s scanned at the bottom, as it is also your $17 CAD one-time mountain dining voucher!
- Listen for the "Runs are open" call when you are in the Roundhouse Lodge.
- Do not ski/ride all the way back to the bottom of the mountain.
- Emerald Express and Big Red Express will be the usual lifts open to you at the top of the mountain.
*Please note, the voucher is valid at any Whistler Blackcomb Food & Beverage location until April 2, 2023.