BC Day Long Weekend in Whistler
This August celebrate BC Day in the beautiful Coast Mountains of British Columbia. Treat yourself to a getaway to Whistler over the long weekend and enjoy special events and entertainment in the Village, plus plenty of summer activities so you can celebrate the natural beauty of this province.
The Whistler Insider - Local's Guide to Whistler
As part of Wanderlust Whistler, the Village will be filled with music and performing artists all weekend, including several free evening concerts in Whistler Olympic Plaza.
There are plenty of exciting events happening over the BC Day long weekend this year:
Whistler in Summer
Here are a few suggestions to help plan your August vacation:
Fresh Air Activities
- Ride the famous PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola for endless views of the mountains
- Whistler is home to four championship golf courses. Book your tee-time now
- Bring your bike and enjoy road, cross country, downhill and casual cycling
- Take some time out to hike in the alpine or the gorgeous forest
- Pack a picnic and enjoy Whistler's lakes and beaches
Whistler Arts and Culture
Subscribe to the Whistler Insider Newsletter
The Whistler Insider Newsletter is your source for up-to-date information about Whistler including news, events and special accommodation offers. Select 'Events' as a preference group to receive notifications about upcoming events in Whistler.
Call 1.800.WHISTLER (944.7853) to speak with a local travel consultant