Ways to Save in Whistler
There are many ways to save on your visit to Whistler, especially if you're a Canadian or Washington state resident. For the absolute best savings on skiing and riding, accommodation, and activities, book your stay in advance and take advantage of the perks of being a local.
- Whistler Rewards loyalty program is free to join and gives you exclusive member benefits and instant rewards
- Winter Stay & Ski packages offer the best value – lift tickets and lodging are discounted when booked as a package
- Whistler Blackcomb EDGE Cards are pre-loaded with discounted days and have on-mountain perks and benefits
Whistler Rewards is a Whistler.com loyalty program for residents of British Columbia and Washington State offering exclusive member benefits including:
- A $50 credit for every 5th night you accumulate with Whistler.com
- An exclusive rewards offer delivered direct to your inbox each month
- Exclusive access to special offers on accommodation, activities, events and more
- Priority access to our Whistler-based call centre staff
- Sign-up is free and takes just a minute. Sign up today!
Winter Lodging Deals – Rooms from $125 CAD per night
If you’re a season or EDGE Card passholder, secure your lodging early to receive the best rates, especially during holiday periods.
Whistler Blackcomb EDGE Card Information
2, 5 or 10-Day EDGE Cards are available for a limited time only and cannot be purchased in season.
2-Day EDGE Card gives you:
- 2 days of skiing or riding during the season at Whistler Blackcomb, with or without date restrictions
- Summer access not included
5-Day & 10-Day EDGE Cards give you:
- 5 or 10 days of skiing or riding during the season at Whistler Blackcomb, with or without date restrictions
Benefits & Perks
- On days your EDGE Card is restricted, or once your included days are used, EDGE Cardholders can go directly to the lift and be automatically charged for any additional days skied
- EDGE Cardholders receive 15% off of the daily window price
- Up to 20% off shopping at 14 locations
- Select EDGE cards offer Multi-Resort Access to ski the US with the option to use some of your days at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Park City, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Stowe, Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte, Stevens Pass, Wilmot, Afton Alps, or Mount Brighton
2, 5 and 10-day EDGE Cards can be purchased online from Whistler Blackcomb and are exclusive to Canadian and Washington State residents. Choose from any days you want to ski or ride at Whistler Blackcomb, or an Edge Card with restrictions for the best value.
More Ways to Save
Adult Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Whistler welcomes families and kids with great perks to keep everyone smiling, from special room amenities to savings on rental equipment and lift passes.