Whistler Blackcomb Coca-Cola Tube Park
- All the exhilaration of sliding on snow – no special equipment or training required!
- Over 1,000 feet of sliding bliss with multiple lanes and a special conveyor lift to return you to the top
- Easily accessible from the Village by the Excalibur Gondola (no ticket required)
- Take the family for a night adventure – try tubing under lights in the evening
Whistler Blackcomb Coca-Cola Tube Park Hours of Operation:
The Whistler Blackcomb Coca-Cola Tube Park is open from December 13, 2019 — April 19, 2020.
- 11 AM – 6 PM: Daily (depending on snow conditions)
- Children 3 – 6 years must purchase a "mini" ticket which are only sold at the window (no pre purchase)
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be at least 36" tall (91 cm) to tube in the park
- Children between 36" (91 cm) to 41" (103 cm) tall may use the 2 children's lanes from the halfway point
- Pre-booked tickets must be booked a minimum of 4 days prior to start date
Hours and dates of operation are subject to change based upon weather and conditions. Note - the light board at the bottom of Excalibur indicates whether or not the Tube Park is open. Holiday periods include Family Day Weekend and Easter Weekend.
*Operating dates and hours are weather permitting. Please confirm with Whistler Blackcomb Guest Relations.
Whistler Blackcomb Coca-Cola Tube Park Ticket Prices
The Whistler Blackcomb Coca-Cola Tube Park operates in Winter from December 13, 2019 – April 19, 2020.
Regular Season Pricing: December 13, 2019 to April 19, 2020
||Adult (19-64 Yrs)
||Youth (13-18 Yrs)
||Child (12 & under)
How to Get There
- The Whistler Blackcomb Coca-Cola Tube Park is located just above mid-station of the Excalibur Gondola and adjacent to Lot 8.
- Access on foot is via a "no cost" ride on the lower line of the Excalibur Gondola up to the mid-station and is open the same hours as the Whistler Blackcomb Coca-Cola Tube Park. "No ticket required to access the Gondola".
- Once at the mid-station, guests cross the ski run towards Lot 7 and proceed up the side of the run on the walkway to the Whistler Blackcomb Coca-Cola Tube Park pathway entrance (it is well marked and lit during evening operations).
- Those who are not comfortable with stairs or require direct access (i.e. strollers, wheelchair etc) should go by car up to Lot 8 where they can directly access the park.
- Access by vehicle is by driving up to Lot 8 and crossing the bridge over to the Park.
- Free Parking at Lot 8
- Children must be at least 3 years of age and at a minimum height of 36in or 91cm tall to tube. Children between 36in (91 cm) to 41in (103 cm) tall are designated to use the Mini-kids lane only from the halfway point
- Children under 12 must be accompanied in the Tube Park by an Adult. Kids under 12 can still ride by themselves as long as they are tall enough.
- One person per tube only. Adults may hang onto their child's tube in the kids' lane. (conditions permitting).
- Tube chaining or linking is permitted where sliders can join up and go down a lane together as long as conditions permit.
- Ski Boots are not permitted in the Tube Park for safety reasons.
- No sleds, toboggans or other self-owned tubes are permitted in the Tube Park.
What to Wear
- Sliders should be prepared for varying weather conditions and temperatures.
- Recommend proper winter boots with a good grip.
- Warm winter clothing
- Snow pants (especially for children).
- There are staff stationed at the base of the lift, top of the lift, start of the mini-kids lane, regular lanes as well as in the run out lanes to provide assistance and instruction.
- 7 tube lanes to enjoy from a more gentle slope (kids lane) to longer faster lanes. There is a "kids only" lane half way up the conveyor for those under the minimum adult lane height requirement.
- There are adult size tubes and kids tubes (for those under the minimum adult lane height). We also have a few double tubes (Conditions permitting use only)
- Tube Lift (conveyor) for easy access up to the tube lanes.
- Hot snacks/beverages available for purchase on site. featuring Belgian Waffles, French hot dogs, hot chocolate, and some other types of snack food and beverages (no alcohol).
- Heated Washroom facilities.
- Fire pit area with seating. Seating also available around the Snack hut
- Fully lit for night tubing.
- Full sound system covering the entire park with family friendly music.
*Tours are subject to availability and price changes. Mini-kids tickets are not available to book online and must be purchased at the window.