BC Day Long Weekend in Whistler
July 31 - August 3, 2015
Celebrate the natural beauty of this province in the Coast Mountains, one of the most beautiful places in British Columbia. Visit Whistler over the long weekend and enjoy special events and entertainment in the Village, plus a huge range of summer activities so you can experience the incredible landscape for yourself.
Check back closer to the August Long Weekend 2015 for more information on the event.
As part of Wanderlust Whistler, the Village will be filled with music and performing artists all weekend, including several free evening concerts in Whistler Olympic Plaza.
Fresh Air Activities
- Ride the famous PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola for endless views of the mountains
- Whistler is home to four championship golf courses. Book your tee-time now
- Bring your bike and enjoy road, cross country, downhill and casual cycling
- Take some time out to hike in the alpine or the gorgeous forest
- Pack a picnic and enjoy Whistler's lakes and beaches
Whistler Arts and Culture
- Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre - learn about the joint history of the Squamish and Lil’wat First Nations
- Whistler Museum - discover Whistler's human and natural history, Olympic story and unique mountain culture