BC Day Long Weekend in Whistler
August 1 - 4, 2014
This August celebrate BC Day in the beautiful Coast Mountains of British Columbia. Treat yourself to a getaway to Whistler over the long weekend and enjoy special events and entertainment in the Village, plus plenty of summer activities so you can celebrate the natural beauty of this province.
As part of Wanderlust Whistler, the Village will be filled with music and performing artists all weekend, including several free evening concerts in Whistler Olympic Plaza.
Check back closer to the August Long Weekend for more information on the event.
Fresh Air Activities
- Ride the famous PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola for endless views of the mountains
- Whistler is home to four championship golf courses. Book your tee-time now
- Bring your bike and enjoy road, cross country, downhill and casual cycling
- Take some time out to hike in the alpine or the gorgeous forest
- Pack a picnic and enjoy Whistler's lakes and beaches
Whistler Arts and Culture
- Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre - learn about the joint history of the Squamish and Lil’wat First Nations
- Whistler Museum - discover Whistler's human and natural history, Olympic story and unique mountain culture