Whistler Village Beer Festival
September 16 - 20, 2015
Its the ultimate festival - cold, refreshing beer in an outdoor adventure paradise. The Whistler Village Beer Festival is four whole days of events centered around craft beer - returning in 2015 with not one but two days of tasting in Whistler Olympic Plaza plus more seminars and supporting events than you can shake a stick at.
Whistler Village Beer Festival - Main Tasting Events
Date: Saturday September 19, and Sunday September 20 2015
Location: Whistler Olympic Plaza
Description: Mingle with fellow beer enthusiasts and sample from some of the best breweries in British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest plus - new for 2015 - a selection of cool refreshing ciders. Food, live music and great beverages in the sun.
Tickets for all the events are on sale now! Grab your tickets and accommodation early for the best prices.
Buy Tickets Online
Date: Friday 18 September
Time: 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Location: Emerald Ballroom, Westin Resort & Spa Whistler
Description: A tasting reception featuring six prominent brewmasters/founders/CEOs from British Columbia and the US hosted by prominent writer Joe Wiebe (The Thirsty Writer).
Start at $25.
2015 Event Schedule
It's not just a single day of beer. In addition to the main tasting event on the Saturday, the Whistler Village Beer Festival covers four days of cask nights, tastings, seminars, industry events and special dinners. Make it a long weekend in the mountains and sample something different every day.
Information on the 2015 Events will be released shortly.
Plan Your Trip
Take the weekend off to attend the festival and make sure you leave time to explore Whistler:
- Play a round at one of four incredible golf courses, each with a delightful patio to end the day
- Try one of Whistler's exciting summer activities (beer tastes better with a dash of adventure)
- See Whistler from a new perspective with the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola, then have beer with a view!
- Whistler's patios are perfect for people watching - pull up a chair and enjoy a brew
- Take your appetite to one of Whistler's restaurants for a feast
- Need to rest? Whistler's lakes, beaches and spas are the answer
Whistler Village Beer Festival Partner Hotels
Click on any logo above to check availability at our partner hotels.