The Aava Whistler Hotel is located just a 1 minute walk to the bustling Village Stroll at the heart of Whistler Village. This deluxe rated hotel boasts stylish design, modern features and personalized service.
With contemporary guest rooms, luxurious pool, hot tub and sauna, treat yourself to an indulgent stay at the Aava Whistler Hotel. Aava rooms are equipped with up-to-date amenities such as an iPod docking station, Aveda guest amenities and luxurious beds designed especially for Aava guests to indulge. Aava delivers the comforts of home with all the little extras that make for an unforgettable stay in Whistler.
Choose from a number of different room types which all offer flexible bed configurations. Deluxe rooms are spacious and are perfect for couples or small families. Larger suites are available including Junior Suites, 2 bedroom Suites and Executive Suites. All guest rooms have complimentary internet access.
- 24-hour front desk, Adjoining rooms, Air conditioning, Concierge desk, Conference facilities, Express check-out, Housekeeping - daily, Laundry/Valet service, Multilingual staff, Banquet facilities, Bell staff/porter, Front desk, Onsite laundry, Bikes on site for guest use, Pet Friendly, Bike Storage, Nonsmoking rooms, 100% non-smoking
- Fitness Room, Golf, Hot Tub, Pool, Sauna, Exercise gym, BBQ/Picnic area
- Parking, Indoor parking
- Walk to Lift
- Wireless Internet (free), Wireless Internet, Hi-Speed Internet
- Equipment Storage
- Ski Concierge, Bike Washing Station, Bike Tuning Station
- Wheel chair access, Accessible parking, Accessible facilities
Deluxe Rooms: Choose from a variety of deluxe rooms with one king bed, two queen beds or one queen bed and a double sofa suitable for children.
Superior King: With a king bed, the Superior King room can comfortably accommodate up to two guests. These spacious rooms offer spectacular mountain views, and are ideal for romantic getaways, families or those occasions when you need to be pampered in style.
Junior Suites: Slip into your Junior Suite and enjoy the total privacy of a separate bedroom plus a spacious living area offering a double sofa bed. Suitable for up to four guests, the Junior Suite is ideal for families, small groups or couples looking for lots of extra space.
Two Bedroom Suites: The suite features two impeccably appointed, separate bedrooms with king beds plus a double sofa bed in the living area. Vaulted ceilings and large windows will add to your sense of space and luxury while you sit back and relax on our comfy beds, taking in the breathtaking views of the surrounding Whistler mountains.
Executive Suites: Every Executive Suite has been uniquely designed to be different from the other. With vaulted ceilings, a King sized bed, and a sofa bed among the few similarities, each suite carries an appeal of its own.
- Save up to 15% on 1+ night stays
- Save up to 20% on 2 & 3 night stays
- Save up to 25% on 4+ night stays
- Offer valid for arrivals until 30 September 2016