Thanksgiving Long Weekend in Whistler
October 10 - 13, 2014
Fall leaves are on the trees, the air is crisp and the first signs of snow are on the peaks. Gather firends and family to visit over the Thanksgiving weekend and enjoy the unbeatable atmosphere that autumn in a mountain town can create. Don't forget to take advantage of the Turkey Sale to grab your winter gear at unbeatable prices.
Check back regularly for more information on what Thanksgiving 2014 will have in store
Things to do at Thanksgiving
Spend quality time with friends and family over the weekend, with plenty of group activities to enjoy:
- Explore the tree tops with a winter zipline or tree trek tour. Better yet - try them both!
- Try a change of pace - slow down and go fishing, or amp up your holiday with a bungee jump
- Relax and rejuvenate together at one of Whistler's relaxing spas
- Tantalize your tastebuds at a restaurant or sample several of Whistler's finest establishments with a Whistler Tasting Tour
- Take time to explore Whistler's arts and culture including the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre, the Whistler Museum and Art Galleries
Sitting down with friends and family for a special meal is an important part of Thanksgiving for friends and families. Many Whistler restaurants offer a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings to make you feel right at home.
Please contact the restaurants directly for reservations and more information.