Thanksgiving Long Weekend in Whistler
Gather friends and family to visit over the Thanksgiving long weekend and enjoy the beautiful fall weather. Whatever traditions you follow for this time of year from turkey dinners to crafts to sales, Whistler is the perfect place to be.
Spend quality time with friends and family over the weekend:
- Get the first turns of the season - ski and snowboard Whistler Blackcombg with the official opening day set for November 26, 2015
- Get ahead on the Christmas shopping with unique gifts in stores and the popular Bizarre Bazaar
- Relax and rejuvenate at one of Whistler's relaxing spas
- Book a no-fuss Thanksgiving dinner at one of Whistler's restaurants
- Take time to explore the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre, the Whistler Museum and Art Galleries
More events will be added as the weekend draws closer - check back often for the latest listings.
Sitting down with friends and family for a special meal is an important part of Thanksgiving for friends and families. Many Whistler restaurants offer a traditional Thanksgiving dinner menu with all the trimmings to make you feel right at home.
Please contact the restaurants directly for reservations and more information.
US Thanksgiving - Thursday November 26, 2015
Save the date! Whistler also celebrates US Thanksgiving along with our American friends in November. Stay tuned for more information on events and activities over the US Thanksgiving weekend. (Hint: the mountains usually open for skiing this weekend!)