Thanksgiving Long Weekend in Whistler
October 10 - 13, 2014
Fall leaves are on the trees, the air is crisp and the first signs of snow are on the peaks. Gather friends and family to visit over the Thanksgiving weekend and enjoy the unbeatable atmosphere that autumn in a mountain town can create. Don't forget to take advantage of the Turkey Sale to grab your winter gear at unbeatable prices.
Whistler Blackcomb Turkey Sale - October 10 - 13, 2014
That's right - winter is just around the corner and we are all dreaming of those perfect powder turns. If you need new snow gear the legendary Turkey Sale is well worth a visit with top brands of ski and snowboard gear on sale, all under one roof.
Whistler Blackcomb Seasons Pass and EDGE card holders get special shopping times before the general public on October 10 - well worth adding an extra day to the long weekend to get the first look at the deals.
Spend quality time with friends and family over the weekend, with plenty of group activities to enjoy:
- Explore the fall colours in the tree tops with a winter zipline or tree trek tour. Better yet - try them both!
- Try a change of pace - slow down and go fishing, or amp up your holiday with a bungee jump
- Relax and rejuvenate together at one of Whistler's relaxing spas
- Tantalize your tastebuds at a restaurant or sample several of Whistler's finest establishments with a Whistler Tasting Tour
- Take time to explore Whistler's arts and culture including the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre, the Whistler Museum and Art Galleries
More events will be added as the weekend draws closer - check back often for the latest listings.
Sitting down with friends and family for a special meal is an important part of Thanksgiving for friends and families. Many Whistler restaurants offer a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings to make you feel right at home.
Please contact the restaurants directly for reservations and more information.
Fairmont Chateau Whistler: Thanksgiving Weekend Special
Treat yourself to some of the best deals of the year at the annual Turkey Sale. Stuff yourself with turkey while you're at it.
- Fairmont Rooms $149 per night
- Deluxe View Rooms $169 per night
- Deluxe Slopeside View Rooms $189 per night
- Valid for arrivals from October 10-13, 2014
- Full/nonrefundable prepayment due at time of booking
- This rate is only available to book by phone. Please call 1.800.944.7853 to speak with a Travel Consultant