Whistler Olympic Park
Ski Callaghan Nordic Centre
A true outdoor playground and host venue for the Vancouver 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games,
Whistler Olympic Park opens over winter for nordic skiing, tobogganing, snowshoeing, biathlon, baseboarding, sightseeing, fat biking and more. Bring the family and enjoy all the activities as well as the comfortable day lodge and facilities.
Winter 2015/16 Hours and Dates of Operation*
Dates: November 26, 2015 - April 3, 2016
Hours: Weekdays 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM | Weekends 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM | Wednesdays 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
View current trail conditions and grooming report from the venue.
Dates: Wednesdays from 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Enjoy Bonfire Nights at Whistler Olympic Park with special rates on activities under the stars. Pay just $5 for park access to toboggan or snowshoe with cross country skiing tickets an additional $5 and hot meals also $5 each.
Full Service Packages with Whistler Shuttle
Whistler Olympic Park is offering packages which include trail pass, rentals (ski or snowshoe) and return transportation to and from Whistler starting at $25. Add on a lesson, biathlon or Bromley boarding experience.
Visitors with their own equipment are also able to take the shuttle for $10 (must purchase day ticket upon arrival). Use the widget above to find shuttle packages on your desired date.
*Please note all dates, hours and trail availability are snow and weather dependant and subject to change. Please confirm with Whistler Olympic Park at 1.604.964.0060.
Purchase shuttle packages and shuttle tickets online here. Packages include trail pass, rentals (ski or snowshoe) and return transportation to and from Whistler.
Shuttle Package Prices
|Cross Country Ski Package
Use the widget above to select dates and book shuttle packages.
View Shuttle Schedule
Daily Service December 19 - April 3
|Gondola Loop (Village)
|Whistler Olympic Park
Wednesday Night Service December 23 - March 2
|Gondola Loop (Village)
|Whistler Olympic Park
Full Lesson Details
|Discover Classic Lesson Package
||Every new skier should take this lesson. Learn about your equipment, how to glide, climb hills and stop. A great way to build your confidence and trail knowledge.
||11:30am - 1:00pm Weekends and Holidays
||$75 (Minimum 13 yrs of age for group lesson)
Use the widget above to find lessons on your desired date.
Whistler Olympic Park Activities
Cross Country Skiing
- Ski Callaghan Nordic Centre features more than 90 kilometres of recreational cross-country ski trails (includes 30 km of dog-friendly trails)
- Expertly groomed terrain for both classic and skate skiing, ranging from beginner to expert
- Skiing under the stars with a network of night skiing trails (available mid-winter on Wednesdays)
- Lessons for beginners and those wanting to develop technique
- Full service Day Lodge offering rental equipment including Chariots for toddlers
- Fun, low-impact activity for anyone who can walk
- Over 40 km of wilderness snowshoe trails (with 15km dog-friendly trails)
- Rental equipment including snowshoes, poles and overboots
- ASki fast, shoot straight - discover the unique nordic sport of biathlon
- Sign up for a unique biathlon programs and try the sport today
- North America’s first baseboarding program
- A hybrid sport of skeleton, bodyboarding on snow and tobogganing on specially designed aerodynamic boards
- No experience necessary
- Family fun in the dedicated sledding hill
- Helmets and toboggans available to rent - free with entry to the park
- Area is suitable for children and young families
- Enjoy views of the Olympic ski jumps and mountain ranges
- Fat tire bikes are permitted on designated trails throughout Whistler Olympic Park, assessed on a daily basis
- Wednesday nights fat tire bikes will be allowed on additional trails starting at 5 PM
- Four fat bikes are available for rent at the Day Lodge's rental shop - reserve ahead of time by calling 604.964.0060 x2434
- Backcountry access tickets available at park gates
- Access famous backcountry day trips such as skiing to Hanging Lake, snowshoeing to Beverley Creek, or summiting Rainbow or Sproatt Mountains
- Users assume all backcountry risk upon entering
- Whistler Olympic Park provides access for daytrips only, no overnight parking
Facilities - Day Lodge
Full Details On Facilities
The beautiful full-service Whistler Olympic Park Day Lodge is where you’ll
find friendly staff to help you make the most of your experience. Services
available at the Day Lodge include:
- Pass sales for skiing, snowshoeing or backcountry access
- Lessons for all ages and abilities
- Equipment and locker rentals
- Ski tuning and public waxing facilities
- Retail essentials
- Change facilities with showers and toilets
- First aid centre
- Food service including snacks and warm beverages
- Fireplace lounge and sun drenched deck
- Meeting room and venue rentals available
Biathlon in Whistler
Biathlons strike us as one of those things that are definitely hard than they look. But how would you know without trying? So the Whistler Insider did.
Winter in Whistler:
Peek into the snow-globe, discover the little things that make winter in Whistler so special and start planning your own adventure.
Book Early and Save on Winter 2016/17Save up to 45% on 7+ night stays
Stay & ski from as little as $100 CAD per person, per night. Plus kids stay, ski & rent for free!