The Tantalus Resort Lodge is favorite year round destination for families and groups. The lodge is located just a 5 minute walk away from the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas and Village. Highlights of the suites include real wood burning fireplaces and the largest private balconies in Whistler. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen and mountain or forest views.
Amenities at the lodge include an outdoor heated pool, two outdoor hot tubs, sauna and secure equipment storage. For convenience the Tantalus Lodge also operates a complimentary daily ski shuttle during the winter months. During the summer months guests love the tennis courts with complementary racquets and balls, beach volleyball court, picnic and BBQ area and kids playground.
- Coin operated laundry, Conference facilities, Express check-out, Housekeeping - daily, 24-hour front desk, Front desk, Onsite laundry, Pet Friendly, Bike Storage
- Tennis, Hot Tub, BBQ/Picnic area, Playground, Pool, Sauna
- Indoor parking, Outdoor parking, Parking, Paid parking
- Shuttle to Lift, Walk to Lift
- Hi-Speed Internet, Wireless Internet (free)
- Equipment Storage
- Bike Storage (secure), Bike Washing Station, Bike Tuning Station
- Accessible parking
One Bedroom Suite: One queen bed or 2 twin beds in the bedroom and a double sofa bed in the living room. A full kitchen with plates, cutlery and glassware for six place settings. Full size appliances, oven and dishwasher, cooking utensils and pots and pans. Coffee maker with complimentary coffee and tea, LCD television, In room safe, Cordless telephone and Pay movie access.
Two Bedroom Suite: Two separate bedrooms with a queen bed in one and two twins in the second bedroom. Two full baths, a queen sofabed, living room and dining room. If you want to be close to your group without feeling crammed into a room, this is the perfect accommodation for you. Full kitchen living and dining room with balcony and fireplace.
Two Bedroom Bunk Bed Suite: If you have a large family and don’t want to pay for two rooms; this is the perfect solution for you. Identical to a two bedroom suite with the added feature of a bunk bed. Two separate bedrooms with a queen bed in one and two twins in the second bedroom and 1 set of bunk beds. Two full baths, a queen sofabed, living room and dining room. Full kitchen living and dining room with balcony and fireplace.
Two Bedroom Premier Suite: A staircase leads you to your top floor suite with vaulted ceilings and you immediately feel the ski lodge experience. Your suite will have a roof top deck overlooking the mountains and a second balcony facing the back of the hotel where peace and tranquility rule. Each premier suite has vaulted ceilings, a queen size bedroom and a second bedroom with two twin beds, full kitchen, living room and dining room.
FallSpecial: Save Up To 25%
- 25% off Sunday to Thursday Nights
- 15% off Friday and Saturday Nights
- Valid for arrivals from Now-Oct 31, 2014
- 2 night minimum stay
- Offer only valid on two bedroom suites
- Non refundable at time of booking
- Subject to availability and blackout dates