Big Sky Golf & Country Club
Located a short drive north of Whistler at the foot of the massive Mount Currie, Big Sky is an outstanding 18-hole golf course with stunning tri-valley mountain views. The Robert Cupp-designed course features an exquisitely manicured set of links that makes use of ponds and natural vegetation to provide a memorable round of golf.
Course Operating Dates
Big Sky is closed for the season.
The course will reopen in spring 2014. Check back in the new year for more information.
Big Sky is the longest of the four championship courses that comprise the Whistler golf community. The course also has extensive practice facilities featuring a 350-yard, double-ended driving range, two practice bunkers, and three practice putting greens, and the Big Sky Golf Academy, one of western Canada's top teaching facilities offers a wide variety of programs and lessons for every skill level.
Download a Printable Score Card
- Full event and group services
- 132-seat dining room/lounge and 136-seat patio
- Fully equipped golf shop
- Bent grass, tees, fairways, greens
- Four sets of tees for play ranging from 5,200 to 7,000 yards
- Big Sky Golf Academy and nine-hole Par 3 Academy Course
Awards & Recognition
- "Top 30 Courses in Canada" Golf Digest, 2013
- "Best Course in BC" PGA of BC, 2012
- "Top 1000 Courses in The World " Rolex, 2012
- "Top 1000 Courses in The World " Rolex, 2011
- "Top 36 Courses in Canada " Rolex, 2011
- "Best Course in BC" Vancouver Sun Best of BC Golf Panel, 2009
- "One of the top 50 courses in North America for service" - Golf Digest, Places to Stay
- "#5 in the West (North America)" Fairway + Greens Magazine
The Pro Shop
Be certain to stop by the pro shop and look over the great selection of fine golf apparel, clubs and merchandise. Qualified golf shop sales staff are ready to assist you in choosing the right items to make you look great on and off the golf course. Choose from leading apparel and golf shoe brands: Adidas, Sun Ice, Abacus, Nike, Forged Apparel, Peak Performance, Nuvo, Vuarnet, Ashworth, Footjoy and Ecco among others. Our CPGA Professional Team can also assist you with our premier custom club fitting service using the newest technical equipment to ensure you play your best.
Fescue's Restaurant & Patio
The Fescues Restaurant patio at Big Sky is the most scenic patio in the Sea to Sky corridor. You'll see many amazing views and might even catch a glimpse of an avalanche tumbling down Mt. Currie at any given time. Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner every day.
Be sure to keep an eye out for original Metallic Art by Davide Pan. An Italian native, Davide immigrated to Canada in 1981. His work was selected for a large exhibition and later purchased by the city of Venice and has since been part of the permanent collection of the Ca'Pesaro (the Venice Museum of Modern Art).
||July - September
|Green Fees (Include Cart Rental)
|Additional Power Carts
||$55 High-end Titleist
Big Sky Golf and Country Club Video