Big Sky Golf Club
Whistler’s Top Ranked Golf Course, by Score Golf 2015, is situated at the base of the majestic Mount Currie, in Pemberton BC. Big Sky was ranked in the Top Ten Public Access courses in Canada by Golf Digest, 2015. Its tranquil setting & amazing layout makes it a must play for golfers of all abilities.
The 18 hole award winning championship course is designed by Robert Cupp and boasts bent grass tees, fairways and greens. The course is famous for its gentle rolling links in an untamed mountain setting.
Big Sky is the longest of the four championship courses that comprise the Whistler golf community. The course also has extensive practice facilities featuring a 350-yard, double-ended driving range, two practice bunkers, and three practice putting greens, and the Big Sky Golf Academy, one of western Canada’s top teaching facilities offers a wide variety of programs and lessons for every skill level.
- Full event and group services
- 144-seat dining room/lounge and 120-seat patio
- Fully equipped golf shop
- Bent grass, tees, fairways, greens
- Four sets of tees for play ranging from 5,200 to 7,000 yards
- Three practice holes, Big Sky Golf Academy and nine-hole Par 3 Academy Course
Awards & Recognition
- "Top 30 Courses in Canada" Golf Digest, 2013
- "Best Course in BC" PGA of BC, 2012
- "Top 1000 Courses in The World " Rolex, 2012
- "Top 1000 Courses in The World " Rolex, 2011
- "Top 36 Courses in Canada " Rolex, 2011
- "Best Course in BC" Vancouver Sun Best of BC Golf Panel, 2009
- "One of the top 50 courses in North America for service" Golf Digest, Places to Stay
- "#5 in the West (North America)" Fairway + Greens Magazine
- "Whislters Top Ranked Golf Course" Score Golf, 2015
- " Ranked in the Top 10 Public Courses in Canada" Golf Digest, 2015
The Pro Shop
Big Sky’s pro shop offers the leading apparel and shoe brands, such as Footjoy, Nike,
Adidas, Sunice, Travis Matthew and Callaway, to name a few. The shop also offers the newest, high performance clubs on the market, with custom fitting available with one of our PGA of Canada Professionals. From private lessons to group clinics, Big Sky can assist any player with improving their game. For the young aspiring golfer, junior camps are available throughout the season.
Fescue's Restaurant & Patio
There is nothing better than finishing your round on one of the most beautiful and scenic patios in the area. Fescues is known for world cuisine in a backyard setting; a menu with something for everyone to love! Check out our nightly menu features or stop by on the weekend for some local live music. We can assure you that Fescues is the place to be this summer!
Be sure to keep an eye out for original Metallic Art by Davide Pan. An Italian native, Davide immigrated to Canada in 1981. His work was selected for a large exhibition and later purchased by the city of Venice and has since been part of the permanent collection of the Ca'Pesaro (the Venice Museum of Modern Art).
|Rates (including Cart Rental)
|AM Tee Times (7 AM - 11:50 AM)
|PM Tee Times (12 PM - 5 PM)
Additional Power Carts: $40
Rental Clubs: $55 High-end Titleist
Rental Shoes: $15