Whistler Welcomes Golf Groups
From corporate teambuilding to friendly tournaments Whistler is the perfect place for all golf groups with four championship golf courses set in spectacular mountain scenery. Whistler also offers a range of accommodation and dining options, shopping, entertainment, spas and summer activities to ensure everyone in your group can relax and unwind.
To speak to a Group Sales Specialist call 1.866.299.6971 or click to email
Why choose Whistler for your golf holiday?
- Four championship, world class courses close to the Village
- Discounted group rates for golf and accommodation packages
- Shotgun format and buyouts available
Have the Whistler.com Group Sales Team do the work for you! We will:
- Leverage your group and our relationships to provide you with the best possible rates
- Provide personalized planning assistance with travel, tee times, accommodation, tournaments, tours and more
- Provide assistance with securing accommodation partners
- Build a comprehensive proposal
- Utilize our local knowledge of each property to ensure the best fit for your group
Whistler: Canada’s Premier Golf Destination
Rated Canada's number one golf destination by Golf Digest, Whistler is located just a short drive north of Vancouver. Whether you are interesting in organizing a bachelor party, an anniversary or your annual golf getaway, Whistler offers a world class resort experience.
Whistler Golf Courses
- Nicklaus North Golf Course designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Whistler Golf Club designed by Arnold Palmer
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Big Sky Golf and Country Club designed by Robert Cupp
- Four world class courses close to the Village
- Practice facilities and driving ranges
- Full service Golf Shops with club fitting and repair centers
- Cart and gear rental
- Golf Lessons and Clinics for all ages
- Friendly guest services and professional tournament coordination
- Food and beverage facilities to deliver banquets and receptions for any size group
Things to See and Do
Whistler is more than a brilliant golf resort. Whistler has something for everyone, whether you are looking to fill time between rounds or entertain non-golfing members of your party.
- A vibrant pedestrian-only alpine Village with fine dining restaurants and boutique shops
- Beautiful lakes and beaches
- Summer activities from sightseeing via the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola to hiking, cycling and more
- A lively arts and culture scene with art galleries, museums and open air concerts