Tough Mudder Whistler
This summer take on Tough Mudder, a military style obstacle course designed to test physical and mental strength and encourage teamwork. Get strong, get pumped and stay tuned for more information on 2015 events.
Whistler Olympic Park is located just 16 km south of Whistler, surrounded by evergreen forests and sharp mountain peaks. It's a venue as inspiring and challenging as the race itself, providing steep, rocky terrain and open spaces for the organizers to create a unique course with hardcore man-made obstacles.
Tough Mudder Whistler is a Mountain Course where the terrain is added to the man-made obstacles for a totally unique experience. Course details will be released just two weeks before the event - you will have to prepare for anything and everything! Previous years have seen participants taking on ice water plunges, electrical shocks, crawling, climbing and more over the total distance.
The Tough Mudder Participants
Are you tough enough? You can do the event solo, but if you don't want to go it alone get your friends and workmates together and tackle the event as a team - the extra support will make your day.
Base Camp Whistler
Located just 16 km north of the Tough Mudder site, Whistler is the ideal place to stay for the event weekend. Arrive early to rest up for the big day and celebrate your success afterwards without the drive home.
- Book into your accommodation early and get a good sleep before the event
- Check out the wide range of places to eat in Whistler for crucial carb loading
- Stock up on last minute supplies with markets, athletic and outdoor wear shops throughout the Village
Relaxation and Celebration
- Soak sore muscles in your own hot tub or book a post-race massage at one of Whistler's spas
- Join up with other participants in one of Whistler's bars or pubs to raise a glass to victory
- Add to the adventure - try bungee jumping, mountain biking or another summer activity
- Rest after the race - ride the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola, take a gentle hike or chill out by the lake