Base Camp Whistler
Located just 16 km north of the Tough Mudder site, the mountain resort is THE place to stay. Plan at least 3 or 4 days around the event to experience summer the Whistler way with a huge range of things to do, stunning scenery and a Village packed with sunny patios.
Tough Mudder Preparation
- Book into your accommodation early and get a good sleep before the event
- Choose from one of the wide range of places to eat in Whistler for crucial carb loading
- Stock up on last minute supplies with markets, athletic and outdoor wear shops throughout the Village
Recovery and Celebration
- Join up with other participants in one of Whistler's bars or pubs to raise a glass to victory
- Soak sore muscles in your own hot tub or book a post-event massage at one of Whistler's spas
- Plan a big brunch the day after to refuel
Explore and Relax - You Deserve it
- Add to the adventure with Whistler's award-winning activities like bungee jumping, ziplining or white water rafting
- Keep it cruisy - ride the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola, take a gentle hike or chill out by a lake
Whistler Olympic Park is located just 16 km south of Whistler, surrounded by evergreen forests and sharp mountain peaks. It's an inspiring and challenging venue providing steep, rocky terrain and open spaces for the organizers to create a unique course with hardcore man-made obstacles.
Tough Mudder Whistler is a Mountain Course where the terrain is added to the man-made obstacles for a totally unique experience. Course details will be released just two weeks before the event - you will have to prepare for anything and everything! Previous years have seen participants taking on ice water plunges, electrical shocks, crawling, climbing and more over the total distance.
The Tough Mudder Participants
Are you tough enough? Try, and you might just surprise yourself. You can do the event solo, but there's nothing better than getting friends and workmates together to tackle the event as a team, helping each other through the obstacles. Be inspired and uplifted (literally!). The extra support will make your day.
Shuttles are available on June 20, 2015 from Whistler Olympic Plaza in the village from 6 AM to 7 PM. June 21 Parking is on site.
Parking tickets are required for parking at Whistler Olympic Park.
Tickets are required for spectators, available for $20 online before 12 AM Friday June 19, 2015. Tickets are $40 on site.
Want to be a part of the action?
Volunteering is one of the best ways to explore Tough Mudder while supporting your friends, family, and community. Whether you volunteer on Course, in Mudder Village, or at the Start and Finish Lines: you will help create life changing experiences. Plus, you will get to run the course for a sweet discount.