Pemberton Music Festival
July 16 - 19, 2015
Time to get stoked for PembyFest 2015! Set at the foot of majestic Mt. Currie the Pemberton Music Festival delights music fans with a lineup featuring contemporary music artists from rock to indie, hip hop, EDM and more.
Visit the festival website for prices and to purchase tickets for the 2015 festival. Single day tickets are now available.
Pemberton Music Festival is pulling out all the stops in 2015, featuring headline acts Kendrick Lamar, The Black Keys, J. Cole and Tiësto. plus Skrillex and Diplo. Even more acts have just been added, including Broken Social Scene, Alice Cooper and Ludacris.
Check out the full 2015 festival lineup.
Pre-Festival Concert in Whistler
Wednesday, July 15
Location: Whistler Olympic Plaza
Time: 4:30 PM
Description: Hang out on the grass in beautiful Whistler and get a free taste of festival music. Concert to feature the Sam Roberts Band, Glorious Sons, Basecamp and the Will Ross Band.
Plan your Festival
Stay in Whistler for the festival and enjoy all the comforts of home, less than 30 minutes to the festival. Enjoy the music and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Canadian mountains in summer.
Relax and Refuel
Tired dancing feet? Chill out in Whistler before heading back to the festival.
- Stretch out in the sun at one of Whistler's lakes and beaches
- Treat yourself to a spa day
- Take a ride to the top of the mountains with the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- Unwind with friends on a patio with a cold drink
Action and Adventure
Amp it up and add an adventure to your festival weekend - you only live once, after all.
- Surrender to gravity - try bungee jumping, ziplining or mountain biking
- Hike into the wild for unparalleled mountain landscapes, glacier fed lakes and ancient forests
- Explore the Valley Trail on foot or by bike
- Cool off with water activities including canoeing and stand up paddleboarding