Pemberton Music Festival
July 14 - 17, 2016
Set at the foot of majestic Mt. Currie the Pemberton Music Festival delights music fans with a lineup featuring contemporary music artists from rock to indie, hip hop, EDM and more. Camp out in the mountains for days of music under the sun.
Visit the festival website for ticket information.
Time to get hyped, the newly released Pemberton Music Festival 2016 line-up features headline acts Pearl Jam, Snoop Dog, Bassnectar, Wiz Khalifa, Billy Idol and many more!
Check out the full 2016 festival lineup.
Shuttles from Whistler to Pemperton and back mean you can festival with the best of them AND stay in the comfort of a hotel room.
Plan your Festival
Stay in Whistler for the festival and enjoy all the comforts of home, less than 30 minutes to the festival. Enjoy the music and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Canadian mountains in summer.
Relax and Refuel
Tired dancing feet? Chill out in Whistler before heading back to the festival.
- Stretch out in the sun at one of Whistler's lakes and beaches
- Treat yourself to a spa day
- Take a ride to the top of the mountains with the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- Unwind with friends on a patio with a cold drink
Action and Adventure
Amp it up and add an adventure to your festival weekend - you only live once, after all.
- Surrender to gravity - try bungee jumping, ziplining or mountain biking
- Hike into the wild for unparalleled mountain landscapes, glacier fed lakes and ancient forests
- Explore the Valley Trail on foot or by bike
- Cool off with water activities including canoeing and stand up paddleboarding