Pemberton Music Festival
July 16 - 19, 2015
Time to get stoked for PembyFest 2015! Set at the foot of majestic Mt. Currie the Pemberton Music Festival delights music fans with a lineup featuring contemporary music artists from rock to indie, hip hop, EDM and more.
Early Bird Tickets for the 2015 festival will go on sale Friday April 3 at 10:00 AM. Camping, commuter, VIP and general admission tickets will be available.
Visit the festival website for prices and to purchase tickets for the 2015 festival.
Pemberton Music Festival is pulling out all the stops in 2015, featuring headline acts Kendrick Lamar, The Black Keys, J. Cole and Tiësto. plus Skrillex and Diplo.
Check out the full 2015 festival lineup.
Plan your Festival
Stay in Whistler for the festival and enjoy all the comforts of home, less than 30 minutes to the festival. Enjoy the music and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Canadian mountains in summer.
Relax and Refuel
Tired dancing feet? Chill out in Whistler before heading back to the festival.
- Stretch out in the sun at one of Whistler's lakes and beaches
- Treat yourself to a spa day
- Take a ride to the top of the mountains with the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- Unwind with friends on a patio with a cold drink
Action and Adventure
Amp it up and add an adventure to your festival weekend - you only live once, after all.
- Surrender to gravity - try bungee jumping, ziplining or mountain biking
- Hike into the wild for unparalleled mountain landscapes, glacier fed lakes and ancient forests
- Explore the Valley Trail on foot or by bike
- Cool off with water activities including canoeing and stand up paddleboarding