Pemberton Music Festival
The 2014 festival has ended - thank you to the musicians and fans who made the event such a success. Set at the foot of Mt. Currie the Pemberton Music Festival delights music fans with a lineup featuring contemporary music from rock to indie, hip hop, EDM and more.
Stay tuned for announcements about 2015 events.
Pemberton Music Festival featured headline acts Nine Inch Nails, Outkast, deadmau5 and Soundgarden, with dozens of other great bands, artists and comedians throughout the weekend. Check out the full festival lineup.
Plan your Festival
Stay in Whistler for the festival and enjoy all the comforts of home, less than 30 minutes to the festival. Enjoy the music and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Canadian mountains in summer.
Relax and Refuel
Tired dancing feet? Chill out in Whistler before heading back to the festival.
- Stretch out in the sun at one of Whistler's lakes and beaches
- Treat yourself to a spa day
- Take a ride to the top of the mountains with the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola
- Unwind with friends on a patio with a cold drink
Action and Adventure
Amp it up and add an adventure to your festival weekend - you only live once, after all.
- Surrender to gravity - try bungee jumping, ziplining or mountain biking
- Hike into the wild for unparalleled mountain landscapes, glacier fed lakes and ancient forests
- Explore the Valley Trail on foot or by bike
- Cool off with water activities including canoeing and stand up paddleboarding