Whistler is reinventing nordic skiing.
- A cross country skiing paradise where pristine mountain wilderness meets vibrant mountain village
- Over 160 kms of trails for all ability levels and styles means plenty of variety for extended ski vacations
- Experience long seasons, Olympic calibre facilities and grooming, family-friendly trails and cozy day lodge facilities
- Multiple venues provide lots of variety: night skiing, biathlon, lessons, snow play activities, dog-friendly trails and more
- Venues host a range of national and community events for spectators and participants to enjoy
Opening Dates: The nordic season normally runs from December to March, depending on snow conditions. View the individual venue pages for more information and current conditions.