Snowshoeing in Whistler
- The easiest way to experience a winter wonderland– if you can walk, you can snowshoe!
- Follow trails deep into the forest to see snow-covered old growth trees and spot birds and animals
- Fun for all ages and abilities - simply bring warm clothing and a sense of adventure
- Rent modern snowshoes and explore by yourself, take a guided tour or combine with another activity
Whistler Winter Fun - Snowshoeing
Trapper's Trail from $89
- Experience the Backcountry and Squamish Lil'wat First nations culture.
- Explore the traditional trapper's trail on this scenic Snowshoe tour.
- Complimentary admission and full tour of the Cultural centre.
Natural Mystic Tour from $89
- Perfect for first-timers
- Head up Whistler Mountain, feed the birds and play on the snow slides
- Easy ability rated tour - youth 12 years old and under
The Medicine Trail from $89
- Go deep into the old-growth forest of the Callaghan Valley
- On this 3.5 hour (round trip tour) you will learn about traditional uses of the forest that our great ancestors lived by
- Tea made from natural forest elements is served on trail
- Healthy level of fitness is recommended
Winter Wonderland from $99
- This guided Whistler snowshoeing tour provides the perfect combination of instruction, views and light exercise
- This tour will take you on a journey through backcountry trails and down towards the base of Whistler mountain
- Includes a hot beverage and trail treat along the way.
Snowshoe & Peak 2 Peak from $115
- Experience all that Whistler Mountain has to offer
- 1 hour snowshoe time, Peak 2 Peak is self guided
- Feed the birds and play on the snow slides before heading up the Whistler Gondola
- This ticket includes unlimited trips on the award-winning Peak 2 Peak Gondola
Snowshoe & Spa Package from $139
- Snowshoe deep into the ancient forest of the Callaghan Valley
- 3.5 hour snowshoe time (includes 25 minute shuttle to and from the Callaghan)
- Includes entry to the Scandinave Spa Baths – time taken there is at your own discretion, we suggest at least 2 hours to fully relax and experience the baths.
Snowshoeing is a fun winter activity that needs no special skills and can be enjoyed at any pace. If you can walk, then you will be able to strap on a pair of snowshoes and head out to into a winter wonderland. Combine a walk in crisp winter air with a hot chocolate in a cozy lodge for a relaxing winter experience.
It's a perfect activity for the whole family, with snowshoes available in kids sizes. There are plenty of places to explore around Whistler, from shorter marked trails near the Village in Lost Lake Park to multi-day backcountry expeditions in the Callaghan Valley.
- View the Nordic page for snowshoeing venues around Whistler
- Snowshoes are available to rent from a number of stores in the Village
- View the maps page for Valley singletrack and Valley trail maps
Celebrate spring with these special offers.
Book a snowmbile tour and receive 50% off the Medicine Trail Snowshoe Tour
Book the Trappers Run Dogsled tour and receive 50% off the Medicine Trail Snowshoe Tour
Book the Trappers Run Dogsled tour and receive 20% off a Backcountry Snowmobile Tour
Eligible snowmobile Tours include:
This offer is only available by phone. Please call 1.800.944.7853 to book. Valid on tours until the end of the season.
Call 1.800.WHISTLER (944.7853) to speak with a local travel consultant