Tube Park Hours of Operation Winter 2014/15
The tube park is open from December 13, 2014 to April 19, 2015.
- 12 PM—7 PM: Monday to Friday
- 11 AM—7 PM: Saturday & Sunday
- 11 AM—7 PM: Holiday Periods
Hours and dates of operation are subject to change based upon weather and conditions. Note - the light board at the bottom of Excalibur indicates whether or not the Tube Park is open.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Unlike with lift tickets, children 6 and under are NOT free.
- Children must be at least 36" tall (91 cm) to tube in the park.
- Children between 36" (91 cm) to 41" (103 cm) tall may use the 2 children's lanes from the halfway point
- Pre-booked Tube Park tickets must be booked a minimum of 4 days prior to start date.
*Operating dates and hours are weather permitting. Please confirm with Whistler Blackcomb Guest Relations.