Labour Day Long Weekend in Whistler
September 4 - 7, 2015
It's the last long weekend of the warmer months, so add an extra day and stretch out your summer into September. Enjoy the atmosphere in the Village, special events, free concerts and all the outdoor activities you love.
Fresh Air Activities
- Golf - Whistler is home to four championship golf courses. Book your tee-time now.
- Bring your bike and enjoy road, cross country, downhill and casual cycling
- Take some time out to hike in the alpine or the gorgeous forest
- Pack a picnic and enjoy Whistler's lakes and beaches
Whistler Arts and Culture
- Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre - learn about the joint history of the Squamish and Lil’wat First Nations
- Whistler Museum - discover Whistler's human and natural history, Olympic story and unique mountain culture