Labour Day Long Weekend in Whistler
August 29 - September 1, 2014
It's the long weekend of the warmer months, add an extra day and stretch out your summer into September. Enjoy the atmosphere in the Village, special events, free concerts and all the outdoor activities you love.
Labour Day Long Weekend Events in Whistler
Summer isn't over - take the time to enjoy the best of the season with lots of outdoor entertainment and adventures to sample:
- Free outdoor concerts every evening in Whistler Olympic Plaza
- Lively street entertainment from lawn games to live music all weekend
- The full range of summer activities from the PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola to riding the Bike Park
Check back closer to the Labour Day Weekend for more information on the event.
Fresh Air Activities
- Golf - Whistler is home to four championship golf courses. Book your tee-time now.
- Bring your bike and enjoy road, cross country, downhill and casual cycling
- Take some time out to hike in the alpine or the gorgeous forest
- Pack a picnic and enjoy Whistler's lakes and beaches
Whistler Arts and Culture
- Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre - learn about the joint history of the Squamish and Lil’wat First Nations
- Whistler Museum - discover Whistler's human and natural history, Olympic story and unique mountain culture