Whistler Olympic Park
Cross Country Skiing, Nordic Sports and Snowshoe Trails
A venue for the Vancouver 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games,
Whistler Olympic Park will soon be open over winter for nordic skiing, tobogganing, snowshoeing, sightseeing and more. Check back here regularly for updates on the opending.
Straight Shooting - Biathlon in Whistler
2013/14 Dates of Operation*
TBD to April 6, 2014.
Hours of Operation
- Midweek 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM for night skiing (December 11, 2013 to February 26, 2014)
- Weekends and Holidays 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Starting December 18, 2013 on Wednesdays 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM enjoy Bonfire Nights at Whistler Olympic Plaza, with a blazing fire under the Olympic rings. Parking is just $10 per vehicle.
Day Tickets and Season Passes
Learn more about sightseeing, snowshoeing, tobogganing and nordic skiing ticket prices at the Whistler Olympic Park website.
Ski Callaghan Pass
Ski Callaghan is the joint venture between Callaghan Country Wilderness Adventures and Whistler Olympic Park. The two venues have joined forces to offer North America's most extensive Nordic experience with over 130 km of trails to explore by ski or snowshoe.
Learn more about Ski Callaghan passes.
Dual Area Pass
New for 2013/14: You can purchase a Dual Area Pass that allows access to both the Ski Callaghan areas and Lost Lake Park in Whistler.
Learn more about Dual Area passes online.
*Please note all dates, hours and trail availability are snow and weather dependant and subject to change. Please confirm with Whistler Olympic Park.
Whistler Olympic Park Activities
Cross Country Skiing
- More than 52 kilometres of recreational cross-country ski trails
- Expertly groomed terrain for both classic and skate skiing, ranging from beginner to expert
- Skiing under the stars with a network of night skiing trails
- Select dog friendly loops
- Access and tours of nordic sport facilities: try the Experience and Discover Biathlon programs
- Family fun in the designated toboganning area, with parking just $10 per vehicle
- Helmets and toboggans available to rent - free with deposit
- Area is suitable for children and young families
- Enjoy views of the Olympic ski jumps and mountain ranges
- Over 20 kilometres of wilderness snowshoe trails
- Select dog-friendly terrain
- Backcountry access
Facilities - Day Lodge
The beautiful full-service Whistler Olympic Park Day Lodge is where you’ll
find friendly staff to help you make the most of your experience. Services
available at the Day Lodge include:
- Pass sales for skiing, snowshoeing or backcountry access
- Lessons for all ages and abilities
- Equipment and locker rentals
- Ski tuning and public waxing facilities
- Retail essentials
- Change facilities with showers and toilets
- First aid centre
- Food service including snacks and warm beverages
- Fireplace lounge and sun drenched deck
- Meeting room and venue rentals available
Call 1.800.WHISTLER (944.7853) to speak with a local travel consultant