Lost Lake Park
Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing
Lost Lake Park features 32 km of cross-country skiing trails with incredible views of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. Snowshoeing is also available at the park.
What to Do on a Winter Day? Find Lost Lake.
Winter 3013/14 Dates and Hours of Operation*
Lost Lake Park will open mid December 2013 for the winter season. Stay tuned for more information on opening dates and operating hours.
Where is Lost Lake Park?
Lost Lake Park is located a short walk from the Village, Lot 4 and Lot 5. You can use the FREE Village Shuttle with drop off at Day Lot 4.
*Please note dates, hours and trail availability are snow and weather dependant and subject to change. Please confirm with Cross Country Connection.
Lost Lake Park Facilities
Cross Country Skiing
- Over 30 km of groomed trails with suitable for all ability levels
- 4 km of lighted trails for night skiing
- Water stations and warming hut on trail system
- Featuring a network of 12 km of snowshoe specific trails starting from Lost Lake PassivHaus
- Trails range from hour-long walks to half day adventures
Cross Country Connection
- Tickets, seasons passes, rental equipment, lessons and washrooms
- Located in Lost Lake PassivHaus, built as Austria Haus for the 2010 Winter Olympic Games
- Rentals available for full day or after 3 PM
- Connection Café: serving locally roasted coffee, healthy meals and the famous $1 cookies