Lost Lake Park
Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing
Lost Lake Park features 32 km of cross-country skiing trails with incredible views of Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. Snowshoeing is also available at the park.
What to Do on a Winter Day? Find Lost Lake.
2012/2013 Hours of Operation
- Regular Hours - 8 AM to 8 PM
- December 24 - 8 AM to 4 PM
- December 25 - 12 PM to 4 PM
- December 31 - 8 AM to 4 PM
- January 1 - 12 Pm to 8 PM
Lost Lake Park is located a short walk from the Village, Lot 4 and Lot 5. You can use the FREE Village Shuttle with drop off at Day Lot 4.
Lost Lake Park Facilities
Cross Country Skiing
- Over 30 km of groomed trails with suitable for all ability levels
- 4 km of lighted trails for night skiing
- Water stations and warming hut on trail system
- Featuring a network of 12 km of snowshoe specific trails starting from Lost Lake PassivHaus
- Trails range from hour-long walks to half day adventures
Cross Country Connection
- Tickets, seasons passes, rental equipment, lessons and washrooms
- Located in Lost Lake PassivHaus, built as Austria Haus for the 2010 Winter Olympic Games
- Rentals available for full day or after 3 PM
- Connection Café: serving locally roasted coffee, healthy meals and the famous $1 cookies